2013 xm

dragn

Reaction score
So im a little worried ive filled my sled up twice now and ive barely used any oil it is still onlybatbtheb3/4 mark and I havent added any is this normal as its still in its brake in period

dragn

Reaction score
Well its been about 1 and a half tanks. The day after i got it I had to return it and get it checked out as the machine was saying there was no oil even though it wad full. So im just a little concerned something is wrong.

McTwist

Reaction score
I put 105 kms on my xm and went through an entire tank of fuel on my first ride and my oil tank was down to a 1/4 inch above the half mark.

dragn

Reaction score
Om thanks guys. Theres quite a bit of difference between my old 2002 summit 800 with the zx chassy and this xm

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They don't burn much oil unless you have it pinned

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is alarming at first when coming from a non ETEC engine for sure. This is why the ETEC is the industry leader for emissions in 2 strokes.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wouldnt that be like the ultimate climber?

No way freak, havn't you heard, the E-TEC is the best motor out their, nothing can touch it, no way, no how. Doesn't matter if its in a sled that is heavier then the competition, it still owns, apparently weight isn't important, as long as its got
An E-TEC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No way freak, havn't you heard, the E-TEC is the best motor out their, nothing can touch it, no way, no how. Doesn't matter if its in a sled that is heavier then the competition, it still owns, apparently weight isn't important, as long as its got
An E-TEC.

More important than the motor is a driveshaft that isn't from a power wheels.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
An E-TEC.

The Force is strong with this one Lord Vader........:tinfoil3::tinfoil3:

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:confused_pr:aren't you a poo rider?

An E-TEC.

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
i"m wondering if mine is ok.. 200 mile and already use a full jugs of oil..same has my buddy on his 09 xp...but i have to said i.m really heavy on throttle... maybee use more on break in... but power is good so nothing to complaint:)

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like mine is going to get to around 500km on the first jug of oil.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
An E-TEC.

hilarious Dallas but every time u use sarcasm 2 more doo riders get bigger heads. Lol

Top Bottom