2013 Ski-doo XM Stabilzer disconnected/connected, Anyone notice any differences good

cdnemsguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set of quick disconnects coming so I hope to report back what an amatuer rider thinks both on and off. I was thinking I wasted my money on the disconnects because most are saying take it off, but Maxwell says on, so I will sit on the fence until i give it a go.

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tried it off today. definitely better. trail is better too (still kind of sucks either way, but who cares)

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well will try next go around, had 2 poo guys jump on and did 50ft and fell flat on there face, got up and said holy f&^% that is tippy. That is with stabilizers in, so just shows you that these xm are for advanced riders.................

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well will try next go around, had 2 poo guys jump on and did 50ft and fell flat on there face, got up and said holy f&^% that is tippy. That is with stabilizers in, so just shows you that these xm are for advanced riders.................

LOL. I thought they made beginners, better?

bailer

Reaction score
I set my front springs to 3 and it is a bit better on the trail now but still no difference in powder
I tried mine on 3 but wondered if that is why I am still feeling the bars jerk as i cross sled tracks while in deep powder. It seems to do this more than any of the other sleds I ride, just like the XP did. I went back to 2 (stabilizer is out) but the weather went bad and didn't really get to see if it helped.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's important to have that stabilizer in when side hilling across old tracks as it will transfer that shock to the other ski through the stabilizer bar rather than into your handle bars

v10rider

Reaction score
Nope. I had the quick disconnect from my 2011 XP and a friend told me it's different for the XM so I took it off. Don't have much of a complaint without it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Havent drove an xm, but like maxwell said I prefer sway bar in all sleds for the same reasons stated. Personal opinion I guess. Like the way I can run my shocks so soft and not bottom with sway bar in.

Top Bottom