2013 ski-doo xm, anyone do a intake mod?

kolton22

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I got a 2013 ski-doo xm. My stock intake mesh Vents keep ripping or my plastic around it keeps cracking. I been thinking about making my own intake out of pvc pipe with an external filter like the turbo kits come with. Has anyone else done anything like this? Or if anyone knows someone that makes something that eliminates the stock intake system. Any help would me awesome!

summitX3"

Reaction score
I would say stop running into S#!t...lol. Buy that's not constructive. I installed some vents from Jc's custom vents. Installed another vent that utilises the glove box. Check out his website, there might be something you require.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg

I am supercharged guys.... 5lbs on pump :)

run a filter that is 5" round by 5 tall. I tried a 4 round by 4 tall, it is only sized 10% larger than the engine needs and the pleats will plug.

FYI for those running a outerwears or k&n pre charger, if that's all you have you are ingesting snow in the engine. I have run both and find snow in the air filter all the time.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I would say stop running into S#!t...lol. Buy that's not constructive. I installed some vents from Jc's custom vents. Installed another vent that utilises the glove box. Check out his website, there might be something you require.

X2 for JCCustom Vents. A great guy to deal with and very durable product.

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[QUpOTE=oler1234;2084116]View attachment 183739

I am supercharged guys.... 5lbs on pump :)

run a filter that is 5" round by 5 tall. I tried a 4 round by 4 tall, it is only sized 10% larger than the engine needs and the pleats will plug.

FYI for those running a outerwears or k&n pre charger, if that's all you have you are ingesting snow in the engine. I have run both and find snow in the air filter all the time.[/QUOTE]

hows the supercharger work on the xm? I'd definitely be interested if they're running good.

Top Bottom