2013 rmk pro ideas

Powjunkie

Reaction score
Hey guys

New here, just Picked up my snowchecked 13 pro, First mountain sled.. Ive got an hour on it so far, (Driveshaft still intact) just waiting for a bit more snow, I dont ride my 1200$ snowboards til after xmas some time so why would i risk 13000! id go to the snow but not wasting a trip til this driveshaft issue doesnt sit in the back of my mind.. Calling for 50cm this week so hopefully get out and break this thing in.. My question is just looking for some simple must have upgrades, going to keep this sled warranty friendly for a season or two. Dont know much about these new sleds as my last ride was a 480 phazer ice fisher special! My dealer called and said he had a few steel driveshafts in and would swap it out at no charge if i wanted peace of mind, I think ill take him up on that as a pound or two beats using my snowshoes to get back to the truck! what do ya think?? wicked website by the way!!!

FeethookersCanada

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you are wanting to keep the warranty there isn't much you can do to your sled power wise. i would check with your dealer to see what he will warranty. or other wise toy have to stick to cosmetic stuff like wraps. check out toyskinz.com they have awesome wraps, and i offer the US pricing in canada on there wraps

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you dont know what you would like to do to it why do anything?

Get some of those clamps to hold your driveshaft togther and ride it.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would look at a tether cord, gauge relocation kit ( i put on the polaris one, adds storage) tunnel/under seat bag and gas rack. My :twocents:.

R

Ryan Verrecchia

change the shocks to raptors or something eles then those shity ones...best thing to keep warrenty...dont change the front ones there not that bad there.....and HMK boots they make a big diference

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could always change the head for
More compression, put those cheater domes in, they look stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can do whatever you like to it and keep your warranty. If something were to fail and you had to take it in for warranty legally polaris can not "void" your warranty. They would have to prove that the modification that you did to the sled was the direct cause of the failure.

Alwayswar

Reaction score
Couldn't you just keep all the stock parts, and if something went wrong, put em back on before taking it in? Say, like a head or something? Dishonest I know, but...

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AMP Gauge Cage, skid plate, hotdogger/muffpot/hot pot, and Powderkeg storage/fuel system.

Done fishing. Let's go sledding !!

dozer

Reaction score
gas rack and rider that wants to ride like he stole it

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ryan i think it might be best if you keep comments to yourself none of them make any sense !! Change your shocks but dont ? And boots who gives two %$^#@ what boots you wear:beer: its not a boot forum , What about the Boss seat wheres that comment ? Dont miss the short bus next time..

Last edited:

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the best upgrade i have heard so far is to sell it and buy and xm....instant power, handling and comfort and reliability improvement. No other mod will give you these results. lol

Powjunkie

Reaction score
Thanks, im about to install the heated windshield bag and gauge relocation kit, slick unit! Has anyone used that burandt tunnel bag?? I think its made by ogio, there stuff is decent..

Powjunkie

Reaction score
Im looking at cans right now, I hear the stock one reduces a few hp due to emissions? intake and exhaust is usually my first upgrade on all my other toys, whats a decent can, and will i have to tune the clutch to see a big difference on a sled?? Thanks for all the info guys.. Pine pass is getting dumped right now!!!!

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking at cans right now, I hear the stock one reduces a few hp due to emissions? intake and exhaust is usually my first upgrade on all my other toys, whats a decent can, and will i have to tune the clutch to see a big difference on a sled?? Thanks for all the info guys.. Pine pass is getting dumped right now!!!!

Go with the HPS awsome can light weight good sound

Krule77

Reaction score
Hopfully you have better luck then i did. My advice is riser block, skid plate, under hood and seat bag, tunnel bag (but dont overload it). Oh and most importantly and dont let your buddy smash into with no insurence.

Top Bottom