2013 Pro Suspension

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what you guys are doing with the suspension on the new Pros. I rode a 2012 last year and the suspension is brutal. I ran Fox Float 2's on my XP's but have heard guys saying not to run Fox. Any thoughts.....

prairie rmk

Reaction score
Think I'm gonna try z broz progressive rate springs on the stock shocks. Only $130 for the two in the rear, $200 for both front springs. Don't feel like spending big money on a full shock package yet, if these aren't that great might to I guess

prairie rmk

Reaction score
I bought 4 raptor springs for my pro for 280.

That sounds like a decent price too. Did you run them last season our just pick them up? My problem with the stock ones was I had to set them super stiff to keep from bottoming out. Not much ride quality like that. Wonder how much difference just springs will make.

ditch1000

Reaction score
Think I'm gonna try z broz progressive rate springs on the stock shocks. Only $130 for the two in the rear, $200 for both front springs. Don't feel like spending big money on a full shock package yet, if these aren't that great might to I guess

I just ordered the same kit. I think it should be a big improvement over the stock setup, not a huge pricetag either. Maybe I'll do some powder coating with the extra money.

prairie rmk

Reaction score
Was also looking at the timbersled and k mod setups, really liked the idea of having an adjustment for transfer, the stock skid it seems the only way to keep the skis down is to keep tightening up the rear spring. Has any body tried any adjustable limiter strap to help this? Thought about making my own blocks to couple the rear skid like a k mod, but almost certain something would break as the stock skid wasn't built for that kind of stress

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the Fox shocks, anyone running them?

Redlineryan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The stock skid works really well with a softer front shock just stiff enough so your not able to bottom it out on the moguls and stiffen the rear and pull in the limiter just over an inch or so. That's how my I have my 2011 set up and it worked amazing all year, way better then what it came like. Had the piggyback shocks though there alot easier to adjust.

cokecrazed007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought 4 raptor springs for my pro for 280.

That sounds like a decent price too. Did you run them last season our just pick them up? My problem with the stock ones was I had to set them super stiff to keep from bottoming out. Not much ride quality like that. Wonder how much difference just springs will make.

This will be the first winter with them. Raptor claims that they can be made stiffer than stock. The springs start soft then harden the more they are compressed.

Sent from my SGH-I717D using Tapatalk 2

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read that the 13's are different from the 12's. Reclaibrated and a bit shorter? Maybe it's worth trying first?

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it might be, I noticed that the Fox shocks are a different part number than 2012. Where did ya read that? I would like to chk it out

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it might be, I noticed that the Fox shocks are a different part number than 2012. Where did ya read that? I would like to chk it out

Sorry, don't know the thread for sure but it was a guy who posted the changes for 2013 after getting his 2013 home.

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just looked up the specs and the 12 and 13 both have a 22.9cm travel? So I wonder if they are different?

Top Bottom