2013 pro rmk suggestions

DangleStar127

Reaction score
i found a 2 inch powermadd bar riser was a very nice add on. im 6' tall and the handle bars sit at a more comfortable level

snowrider87

Reaction score
i found a 2 inch powermadd bar riser was a very nice add on. im 6' tall and the handle bars sit at a more comfortable level

I just rode my sled all day with some friends I'm told don't put a riser but I'm 6'2 and the bars do seem kinda low but I will see how this season goes

Sent from my iPhone using

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The riser is nice if you have no trouble pulling the sled over. I rode mine without for a few days then added the 2" and found i had more control and easier to carve

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just bought a 2013 pro rmk retro a few weeks ago and i am wondering what i should do for ugrades or even just to make it look better on the hill. if u have any suggestions plz let me know.

A new fuel filter would be a must if there are any miles on it and possibly a clutch spring.. and as others mentioned, a rear bumper that gives the tunnel a little support. I would not put a sturdy front bumper on as you want it to give rather than bulkhead and or support struts should you hit something.. Should you have a problem with bending several front bumpers, like the one fella on here mentioned, I would suggest a good pair of goggles that don't fog up to be a good upgrade as well!! As for looking good on the hill?? You accomplished that by purchasing a Polaris!! LOL :)

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put on a TKI aftermarket belt drive kit. 2.25:1 ratio makes a nice improvement while providing much more belt to top pulley contact so you wont strip the teeth. Very nice product at $799 on our web site. ps I tried the 2.42:1 ratio this weekend on the 163 and did not like it. Lost too much track speed. Oh yah, you might want some reversible scratchers, a Cordless Teth-Air and an oil tank insert while you are at it.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 220
Top Bottom