2013 OEM parts and accessories

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I doubt you will see the T motion kit till early next winter. We saw the same thing with the S36 kits this year. They won't start producing them until the production sleds are built and in the dealer hands.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chris, does it matter? Put the money down on the 2013.

Doesn't really matter but there is still a lot of season left and if I could pick up one of those new flex tracks I would consider it. Mine is okay but the longer lug and flex would be nice. Don't think I would expect to see the value of the T-Motion as my guess would be that the track and inside wheel kit are 95% of the difference from 2011 to 2011 handling. I expect Camoplast is making these tracks for Doo and I wonder if the hold-off on the 154 x 3" track was because Camoplast expects to see a big shift to the flex edge and does not want to get stuck with the non-flex tracks?

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter but there is still a lot of season left and if I could pick up one of those new flex tracks I would consider it. Mine is okay but the longer lug and flex would be nice. Don't think I would expect to see the value of the T-Motion as my guess would be that the track and inside wheel kit are 95% of the difference from 2011 to 2011 handling. I expect Camoplast is making these tracks for Doo and I wonder if the hold-off on the 154 x 3" track was because Camoplast expects to see a big shift to the flex edge and does not want to get stuck with the non-flex tracks?

I was orginally told they held off on the 154 3" was because of the demand for 163's and they needed to make their quota. The flex edge is really only going to shine on hard pack. I guess the flex edge could be the future in their minds.

I have the two wheel kit on the 09, meh, doesn't really make a huge difference as I am not putting a lot of weight on that portion of the track to begin with. Plus, break a wheel or have a bearing faill and you are riding out on one wheel, as I have in the past.

You are going to notice the track edges are very soft when you ride the sled. You can just bend them with you hand. They do stiffen up with colder temps. Not much, but enough you can notice when bending them with your hand.

The way I see the t-motion working best is it allows the chassis to roll easier. Having the rear skid/suspension remain planted on a surface, the chassis pivots and allows the front of the sled to roll with less effort and off camber into a counter steer with less resistance.

Top Bottom