2013 Mountain Sled ?

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey just wondering what peoples thoughts are on the 2013 mountain sleds ?
Pretty good lineup but have a long way to go if they're gonna beat the Polaris wedge ;)
excited to see how the t motion and belt drives do though both seem like a big step forward in the right direction..... And cat...well not too sure what's new, hopefully the clutch alignment is better and the pdi process is better

Last edited:

dropitbuster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Choose your poison. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the big three. The two front runners appear to be the XM and Pro-RMK but the Pro-climb could be the sleeper this year if they've got the kinks worked out. My buddy got the all black Pro-climb LE and I picked up a black XM X. Pretty much the same horsepower and weight should make for some good battles.

Can't wait to do some sled swappin' this season. Almost as good as wife swappin' but without the awkward family get togethers afterwards. :eek:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully cat fixs there problems are there gonna be done. I purchased a new xm because my 2011 has 5150 km's on it and has only had 1 hiccup and that was an air bubble cause my sled was on its side running and it locked up until the bubble was released. The new pro rmk is nasty machine as well our group is split between pro and doo so it should be a good proving year to see who has the meanest sled (as far as stock goes).

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going with the XM but I am very curious about that new belt drive on Poo, I'd like to see BRP follow that trend as long as it shaved a little weight.

Top Bottom