2013 M8 vs. 2013 ProRMK 800

M8BRUINS

Reaction score
Snowchecking new 800 in a couple months anyone ride both of these? Have opinion? Liketoread all about it thanks.....

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best person to ask for that comparison is snowseeker. He owns both a 2012 M8 and the 2012 Pro.
I don't think you'd be disappointed with either choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My husband and I have both. He prefers his Pro, and I prefer my ProClimb. We are both happy with the machines. I suggest trying them both, bcz they are quite different and it mostly boils down to rider preference....

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've given both a try and I own an etec and they're all good machines. I don't think you could make a bad choice. But the sway bar disconnect is necessary for the doo.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out the weight difference I would buy the Pro, right now i am a doo rider. Pro

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly I have drove both 2012 proclimb 800 163 and a 2012 pro rmk 800 163 they were both nice out of the box sleds didn't much care for the steering on either as I'm a doo guy but in a few feet of fresh same rider same hill they had very similar results they were nice to boondock with in the trees but if I were you I would try them both first they are similar but also very different. It would come down to personal preferance i likes the pro better it felt better Just my 2 cents

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That wasn't me only rode luciele this year what made you think it was me

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would wait for the snowcheck release, see what kind of rebates, warranties, changes etc they both have to offer! May not be any changes on the 2013 cat other than a tweak here and there, as it is a new platform. But being the pro's third year, Poo is likely to have some changes!!! I am hoping for more ponies!! :)

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My husband and I have both. He prefers his Pro, and I prefer my ProClimb. We are both happy with the machines. I suggest trying them both, bcz they are quite different and it mostly boils down to rider preference....

i like the m8 better

StewartsDragon

Reaction score
I would get the Pro if i had a choice, do to the lightness and me being a polaris rider. I have not rode the Proclimb but have heard doos and donts about it. So being in your seat I would say personal preference.

mrhunkin1

Reaction score
I have ridden a 2012 hcr and a 2012 pro rmk 163. really liked both sleds. I have been riding m8's for the last few years. The cat has a noticeable power difference. But the way the air box is routed on the cat is a huge turn off. If you smash your front end (like my buddy did) you weekend could be ruined. And the plugs are way harder to get at on the cat. The set ups are very nice on both sleds. I am in the same situation as you as for snowchecking a 2013. But I do LOVE my 2010 m8!!!

Top Bottom