2013 m8 gauge cluster fogging up

colton_lasko

Reaction score
I just bought 2013 pc 162 ltd and my gauge cluster keeps freezing and steaming up and now that I've brought it inside it has Wut looks to b like water staining on the digital side and you can't read the km or trip any more . Any one else have this problem and can u take that apart to clean it?
Thanks

RandyS

Reaction score
I have the same issue. We had gone riding in heavy wet snow so I thought that might be it. I also have the 13 limited. I'll be calling my dealer this morning and see what's up.

RandyS

Reaction score
Dealer said that they are vented???? I haven't brought mine inside to warm up yet so I don't know if I have a water stain yet but that'll be done in the next few days.

hougie

Reaction score
I noticed when i picked mine up it was fogged up and wasn't going away, However i put it in my shop friday to put on mountain rack and now i noticed after riding yesterday it no longer has any fog issues.

colton_lasko

Reaction score
Ya I've had mine in and out of the shop lots and it's not getting any better I can't read any thing on the digital side any more and I got new polarizer Oakley goggles for Christmas and apparently that makes it worse now the colorings all crazy and purple lookin

Top Bottom