2013 m1100t can, also roll over kit

dopey333

Reaction score
Hey everyone picking up my new 2013 m1100t tomorrow wondering Whats the best Can for the best buck you can put on a 2013 m1100t to shed some weight and gain some hp. Looking at the Evo bullet, it only weighs 6 pounds. What do the stock cans weigh? Also do they make a roll over kit for the stock m1100 or what does a guy have to do to get one of those in. I don't want oil going anywhere when I roll this bad boy over. Thanks

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They don't come stock. Fourstrokesolutions is where I got mine from. I also have a d&d barker muffler that I only used for half a season. Cheap if you want it.

dopey333

Reaction score
so I can just buy the roll over kit and slap it in? And how much you want for the d&d muffler, whyd you only use half a season?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Give T&T Powersports a call or PM. Terry is a great guy and will get you what you need. Or tell you what you don't need.

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so I can just buy the roll over kit and slap it in? And how much you want for the d&d muffler, whyd you only use half a season?

Yup. Only took half hour to put in. Bonus part is it's also a tether to. 150 for the muffler and it came as package with the boondocker when I bought it. I got a deal on a 2.5 turbo outlet and muffler and the d&d is only the stock 2". Can send you pics if your interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your gonna do a can, do your self a favour and do the 2.5 down pipe can combo. You won't believe the performance gains (I had to add 6gr of weight)from such a low dollar mod. Add a cold air intake and you will wonder why this isn't improved at the factory level for the performance increase.
ROVs are available in Canada from White Knuckle, they are the FOUR STROKE SOLUTION ones I believe.

Top Bottom