2013 Ford F350 suspension kit Suggestions

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in Edmonton and I'd like recommendations on suspension kits and where to go to get one. I know of Tonka and thats about it. I'd like a suspension kit and not a lift kit (full air bags in the back of course) Any suggestions?

c_nelson99

Reaction score
carli 4"lift is what i'd do. Variable rate coils for nice plush ride, tuned bilstein shocks ect. Buddy put one on his and loves it. Place in okotokes sells em I think its called HRT performance.

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hands down carli it costs abit more but not bad compared to what you just spent on the truck. They have full travel airbags as well. Hrt off road will set you up

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I was already seriously looking at Carli, but is there any others similar to it?

carli 4"lift is what i'd do. Variable rate coils for nice plush ride, tuned bilstein shocks ect. Buddy put one on his and loves it. Place in okotokes sells em I think its called HRT performance.

Yeah I talked to them, would love something local if possible though... any thoughts?

Hands down carli it costs abit more but not bad compared to what you just spent on the truck. They have full travel airbags as well. Hrt off road will set you up

Do you know of any alternatives? I'd like to get some competitive pricing

What are you looking for? Just a 3" front lift/level and air bags? We doo lots of them :)

Thanks! I'd like to do a suspension replacement and not just a lift kit, with air bags in the back of course! do you do Carli too?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Carli pintop 2.5" w/king shocks on my 2012 F350. You must remove F350 block and buy a F250 block or it rides really stiff in the rear other than that great kit and sits high enough most people think I have a 4" lift in it but only 2.5''. we sell and Install Carli Kits But Kevin from HRT is a suspension wizard and really knows his stuff when it comes to carli. If you don't wanna spend that kind of money than a BDS 4" works really well and we do lots of BDS kits and they seem to work well plus you cant complain with a lifetime warranty.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah pretty expensive kit, I guess i'll have to decide if its really worth it for me then. I know i'd like to lift my truck but we'll see with what!

that being said I know you do get what you pay for in most cases...

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went with the Carli 2.5 start leveling kit and am pleased with it, I also run airbags in the rear when the deck is loaded up or towing.It makes my 35"s look tiny, lots of people run 37's on there leveled super duties

Last edited:

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah pretty expensive kit, I guess i'll have to decide if its really worth it for me then. I know i'd like to lift my truck but we'll see with what!

that being said I know you do get what you pay for in most cases...

i had there starter kit on one truck 1500 bucks, and the performance 2.5, with full deavers, chromoly control arms, torsion sway bar, carli steering stabizer on the other which is about 7 grand and i kinda think my dodge with the starter kit rode nicer on the rode. so dont feel you have to go all out get the comuter 2.0 and there airbags if you need them and your good.

Top Bottom