2013 Clutching help please!

48janke

Reaction score
2013 PRO RMK 163" 3'' track 7 tooth drivers, RKTech pistons and 14:1 comp head (50/50 C12/Premium), SLP pipe, HPS can and power commander. I have the sled running awesome, I am an experienced EFI tuner and build my own fuel maps, the sled runs very crisp through the whole RPM range. It just doesn't feel like it is pulling like it should, yes it does go allot better than the factory setup but there is definitely more to be had in the clutches, ive tried a few things different secondary springs and played with weights, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions to help me out. I ride all different elevations, Valemount, Revy, Whistler, Blue River

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you changed the helix or still stock? How many grams in the primary are you running? What is it pulling for RPM? What RPM does the clutch engage at? What spring combos have you tried? What does Kelsey recommend for his setup?

I would start with a 40-76 Blue/Pink primary and 50-55 Black Purple Secondary and get yourself some adjustable clutch weights and go from their? Good luck

48janke

Reaction score
The clutches are all factory besides adjustable weights in it. I would have to take them out and weigh them I'm not exactly sure what's in them I was playing with them on the hill last time I rode. Pulls around 8000

Top Bottom