2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not the greatest weather rained, snowed, socked in all day. Still nice to get out. Trail up is good un load just pass the first bridge. Have pics but get them to load. See what tomorrow brings.

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was still coming down good on our way out 4" to 6" in spots, little crusty underneath from the rain yesterday. Now is time to venture can go anywhere really. It is always worth the trip I'm easy to please. Skis got wet all is good.

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
A few buddies and myself rode Clemina today. Drove to km 8 then rode some snow then nasty gravel. Lol solid snow starts at the gravel pit. We will punch threw to the pit tomorrow and unload at the snow.

Still lots of snow up top. Did goat ridge-into danger basin then up and dropped into morning glory. Lots of fun.

Snow is slushy, skis sink in a good 4 inches and carve where ever you want. Some good climbs today and some good stucks.

Will be back tomorrow and Monday. We avoided the rain and had lots of sun too.

Great times .

stupid iPhone won't upload pics

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
. I guess u got out with no carnage either

Summit River Lodge
" The Secrets Out"[/QUOTE]

Lol well us doo guys did but our buddy with the cat was not so lucky. Smashed hoods add character. At least that's what we are telling him.

DooBoarder

Reaction score
That's sweet FatGuy, a couple buddies and I planned to ride today but I blew my back out so no go. Hoping to try one more time though still, thanks for sharing.

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had descent final trip, would do it again. Will throw up some pictures tomorrow. Unloaded at the 13km sign didn't have to skin much gravel at all stick to the sides and your good. Did that maybe 300 meters to full coverage. Light rain at the cabin, up higher snowing so hard couldn't even see at times. Broke off in the afternoon and got some wicked runs in.

Top Bottom