2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

SummitX509

Reaction score
A video will be posted in a few hrs, but yes all the open areas in BC are done.......BUT, there are still many options out there for a good ride. Just get off the beaten path and outta the sun!

We found good snow in the trees at Allan Creek. Perfect weather for exploring the terrain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

killernewf

Reaction score
Just arrived at the best western. If we can manage to find a few spots like that Curtis it wont be a waste of a trip. On that note: we're not at work

JSR

Reaction score
...not at work, but burnin' up vacation for when the fresh stuff falls?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all

Wish we had better news to report, but the cold clear weather is still dominating BC. Beautiful blue bird days tho :) As you are looking for a new line or that last remaining flake of untouched snow, please remember to abide by all restrictions and boundaries of the area you are riding in.

Good news is that the long off forecast does show some white stuff on the way
Valemount, BC - 7 Day Forecast - Environment Canada

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya right now the for cast for snow blows. Things better shape up for the end of the month.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading up on friday riding the weekend, hoping can find some untoached areas in the trees, otherwise sounds like it'll be an exploration weekend

Colin Day

Reaction score
I'm planning on heading out from edmonton friday, but my riding buddy might bail.
Any group mind having an extra rider with them? I'd make the trip by myself or if anyone from edmonton wants to join me you'd be welcome.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on heading out from edmonton friday, but my riding buddy might bail.
Any group mind having an extra rider with them? I'd make the trip by myself or if anyone from edmonton wants to join me you'd be welcome.

I might need someone to ride with at Least Saturday or Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Colin Day

Reaction score
I might need someone to ride with at Least Saturday or Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

ok, I was to the point where i was going to show up at the staging area and ask people if i could ride with them... I've only had one ride on my sled this year so i'm itching.

Top Bottom