2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we will see. The crappy thing is his parts aren't due til tuesday. We are leavin noon weds.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Cwarren

Reaction score
Rode renshaw and groundhog this weekend renshaw was alright nothing special tracked out and not much snow, groundhog was amazing though hardly anyone in there handlebar deep pow but trail needs to be groomed moguls r getting bad

Sent from my iPhone using

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just checked the two week forecast lets hope they know what they are talking about! Nothing but snow! There's not one day showing sun.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We received 2 inches of fresh overnight , not snowing at the moment , looks like blue skies over Allen and socked in over Clamina . And yes hopefully the weather man is correct with fresh snow all week .
Loyld Crew went to Clamina today .
Common baby snow.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just got down from Allen. Good news is the trail up is much better than it was two weeks ago. Still requires an experienced rider but easily dooable. The bad is that the 20cms of champagne that fell in the town last night never made it south of Canoe Mtn.........

The riding right now is High Risk (stumps and rocks) = High Reward (tonnes of fun off the beaten path)

I will post up a vid from today a bit later on tonight, but the general main trail and popular riding areas are stiff, but move ten feet in either direction and sick lines and good fun can be had if you are willing to risk the potential impact.....

More imporantly, please play safe....the cooler temps, scattered surface hoar, deep burried crusts and unusual winds have left us a very mixed bag in the alpine and conditions could be tricky once this stuff gets burried.

Callin it like it is.........lets all hope the weather man is correct

Last edited:

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clemina got 3 or 4 inches last night. Had a good day in there. Found some nice places to play. Nailed a rock. Still rideable but got some fixin to do at home ....did a nice handstand- endo over the handle bars tho.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well lightning. Is it worth the drive. Having second thoughts now. Need alot more snow for sure hey.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well lightning. Is it worth the drive. Having second thoughts now. Need alot more snow for sure hey.

For me...its way better than working. Still snowing now. See how much it brings tonite. Definately needs more snow tho.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

Top Bottom