2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lack of snow is a frickin understatement. It hasnt snowed in 2 weeks. Starting to look like we may have to go to Revy on the 11th. Come on snow already.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha. Right on ...tryin to cheer everyone up since there seems to be a lack of snow.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

The snows coming boys! It's still pretty early in the season. Try and keep it together just a little while longer.

Who's going to the best western for New Years?

Thegeneral

biggie25

Reaction score
Tryed to make it up alan creek.. made it to the 3rd switch back and gave up.. the trail is glare ice . Beware. Not good conditions at all

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes.....we haven't seen an amount of fresh worth talking about for a looooong time and the forecast is not looking good.

Access to the areas is still brutal. Allen is icey, chappell is completely moguled out, and clemina....well you can get to the cabin....

"windshield deep snow" is available but that's about it and there are much bigger rocks and stumps out there than that.

Ride safe and keep the metal straight folks

Attachments

• DSCN4496.jpg
    DSCN4496.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 566
  • DSCN4499.JPG
    DSCN4499.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 571
Last edited:

gregols

Reaction score
Thanks for the update curtis... So other than the poor conditions down below... Is there any fresh stuff building up top or is that in need of some fresh stuff as well?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll we need snow. Rode today. Going to wait 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Seen you in Chappell. Was on my way I've to say hi but my wife got stuck and had to help her. The weather looks a bit better towards next weekend and the following week. I am waiting for a bit to.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update curtis... So other than the poor conditions down below... Is there any fresh stuff building up top or is that in need of some fresh stuff as well?

Rode Chappell Saturday and lest just say I didn't think there was rocks where I seen huge rocks! The dragon with no front end tells you the hole story lol. Ps for that guy I got your chunk of rope and rappers off your Gatorade bottles if your looking for them!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new highway cam between chappell and allen shows its pukin down there and the chappell weather station shows 5cms in the last 40min.....its a start but we need it to keep up for days

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Needa to snow nonstop untill the 11th then break for 3-4 days. Is that to much to ask. Lol.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well. Thats 3 messed up posts tnite. Think my phone is throwin me a curve ball.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

Poo16

Reaction score
Would be even better for you if you guys just woke up with your tracks filled in the next morning rather than not snowing haha

Sent from my iPhone using

Top Bottom