2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well so much for this snowfall warning. Nothing in town lastnight.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We haven't got any of the forecasted snowfall warning either 20 km south of town :( just sitting in work shop having coffee and 2 deck trucks and a third with enclosed just went by , so I guess we will await your reports which I don't expect to be good. It does look like a bluebird day at least .

sledchicktina

Reaction score
Well, just left valmont. Spent the night. Rode all day yesterday. My husband has two broken A arms and a busted shock. Hit a rock! The trail is not bad for early season rocks and slippery sections as per normal we were at Allan creek have to take old trail up so go through willow. At the top the snow was good just no bottom. An lots of hazards. Think next year we'll be less impatient and wait for Dec. the lake is soft too In front of cabin there.

Hylode

Reaction score
Ouch that's gotta leave a mark , well hope he heals fast , so he might get out by the end of the season . T/C

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same here guys. Rock claimed one sled today. Brought a spare with us. Made a day of it. Quite a few sleds were up today. We made it almost to superbowl. Everything is getting pretty tracked up. We are going to try to push over to the backside tomorrow. The trail is not for the week at heart. If you like your track you may as well stay home. Lots if exposed rock and real icy. Sorry didn't take a lot of pics. We were enjoying the pow.

gregols

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics and updates. appreciate it ... So sounds like we need a couple more dumps before the grommer can actually take a run up hey??

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need a lot more snow before you will see a groomer unfortunately.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we had a pretty epic day today. rode untouched all day. didnt wreck anything but we were treading extremely lightly. pics and video to follow. trail needs snow BAD. alpine needs snow BAD. probed 1 meter in the alpine. trail is extremely icy. people pulling each other up all morning. i held her to the bar and made it no problem. coming down on the ice was a bit sketchy aswell. avalanches everywhere. remotely triggered. pretty ugly. last photo is a line i usually take in december. looks like we need another 2 meters of snow lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom