2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is Chappel for early season riding? Have a trip planned for first of December an wondering if Allan will be the only place to really ride?

ive broke trail up there nov 23 weekend the last 2 years and it was well worth it both times!

camaroman72

Reaction score
What a sweet ride and video. We are booked and coming the 12th of Dec.and can't wait for my first trip to the mountains sledding.

Reddragon816

Reaction score
How about chappelle? Any one know what kind of trail we can expect this time of year? And what's the terrain like? Rocks stumps etc??? I've only been there with snow up to my titties. Not sure what to expect early season

Poo16

Reaction score
I would assume the trails not very good at all right now, although I could be wrong. We all know how tore up that trail can get

Sent from my iPhone using

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about chappelle? Any one know what kind of trail we can expect this time of year? And what's the terrain like? Rocks stumps etc??? I've only been there with snow up to my titties. Not sure what to expect early season

Rocky,willows, creek crossings. Deadfall. But up top is fairly decent terrain not to many rocks and stumps but they are there especially in the wind blown areas. The trail is doable. Did it two weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

brendan.9

Reaction score
Well hopefully Allan will be good Dec 13. Heading to Valemount for the weekend than too do some riding second time going there.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well maxwell. You can ride with us. But you have to show us something we haven't.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom