2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

Reddragon816

Reaction score
Thanks for all the great info everyone! I've been checking this thread a few times a day for the last week and a half! Heading up hopefully tomorrow night and be riding Saturday morning for 3 or 4 days. I was really getting worried that there wouldn't be enough snow! This thread has been great. Keep up the great reports as im sure im not the only one checking this thread religiously.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great info everyone! I've been checking this thread a few times a day for the last week and a half! Heading up hopefully tomorrow night and be riding Saturday morning for 3 or 4 days. I was really getting worried that there wouldn't be enough snow! This thread has been great. Keep up the great reports as im sure im not the only one checking this thread religiously.

Hey all, I just want to be clear. Yes some of us are riding, although as reported in my latest vid, there was only 15cm of snow in the Allen lot and less than that on parts of the trail. The Allen trail is ICY and is still recommended for experienced riders only. Even our group had to hand pull some sleds up a switchback.

So far we have not received any snow from the forecasted storm approaching from the NW. Ill update if the snowflakes start to fall

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be on our way in an hour or so. Yes I agree with you Curtis we have experienced that on the trail several times. This isn't our first rodeo. Lol. Love the early season but have to be prepared to pull sleds.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We may try Oasis next weekend see how the snow is this weekend.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been up in Clemina lately? What about Oasis ?

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

I'd be staying far away from those 2 areas for a while. Clemina is full of rocks and oasis needs serious low elevation snow to get through the cut blocks. I think last year we broke into oasis early December and the cut blocks were hairy at best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

JDisco

Reaction score
How is Chappel for early season riding? Have a trip planned for first of December an wondering if Allan will be the only place to really ride?

Poo16

Reaction score
How is Chappel for early season riding? Have a trip planned for first of December an wondering if Allan will be the only place to really ride?

We rode Chappell last year in mid December and it was by far the best day of our trip, not so sure on dec 1st though

Sent from my iPhone using

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same with us. Chappel dec 18 and it was awesome slush on lake but snow was incredible.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there any snow at the bottom at all?

I'd be staying far away from those 2 areas for a while. Clemina is full of rocks and oasis needs serious low elevation snow to get through the cut blocks. I think last year we broke into oasis early December and the cut blocks were hairy at best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Poo16

Reaction score
Well good for you, Dmax is deffinitely the way to go haha

Sent from my iPhone using

Top Bottom