2013/2014 Valemount Conditions and Updates!

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can some one post pics of the parking lot kinda sceptical about comeing up now **** sleds are loaded reddy to go

The pic a couple post ago is the parking lot at our lodge 21 Kms south of town, I expect Allen to look the same , we still only have flurries at the moment. Hope this helps.

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TPOWER What's this "Sledders Den"you speak of? Thegeneral[/QUOTE said:
Hello General ,
Hope u had a great summer and ready for the snow. The Sledders Den is another place for lodge customers to shoot the ****, watch videos , poke fun at there buddies as he puts his sled back togather cause he hit the only tree in a 100 yard opening lol . The sledders den is complimentary to lodge customers to hang out with a donation jug if your wrenching on your sled. The sledders Den will also be available to all sledders in valemount if they need a warm , dry place to wrench on there sleds for a low rental fee , which I will post on here to see what everyone thinks is fair. We basically took the old woodshed gutted it to post and beam added two 12 x24 lean toos to house fire wood and my work shop . Still working on it but it's coming along . Here a cpl pics
Old wood shed (eye sore)

Strip it down

Replace sills and start reframing walls

Then blow the budget all to hell

The wife's gonna kill me once she sees all the receipts . Maybe I'll just burn them .
I know Tia is valemount updates for sledding conditions but if you sled this weekend you just might need the sledders den .
Let it snow let it snow .

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello General ,
Hope u had a great summer and ready for the snow. The Sledders Den is another place for lodge customers to shoot the ****, watch videos , poke fun at there buddies as he puts his sled back togather cause he hit the only tree in a 100 yard opening lol . The sledders den is complimentary to lodge customers to hang out with a donation jug if your wrenching on your sled. The sledders Den will also be available to all sledders in valemount if they need a warm , dry place to wrench on there sleds for a low rental fee , which I will post on here to see what everyone thinks is fair. We basically took the old woodshed gutted it to post and beam added two 12 x24 lean toos to house fire wood and my work shop . Still working on it but it's coming along . Here a cpl pics
Old wood shed (eye sore)

Strip it down

Replace sills and start reframing walls

Then blow the budget all to hell

The wife's gonna kill me once she sees all the receipts . Maybe I'll just burn them .
I know Tia is valemount updates for sledding conditions but if you sled this weekend you just might need the sledders den .
Let it snow let it snow .

Thanks Terry, Summit River Lodge is an excellent example of a resort for sledders run by sledders. The new addition is just one more reason to stay at the lodge ( if there wasn't enough already ). The fact that you plan to make it available to non guests shows your dedication to the sport! I just hope I don't need to use it this year lol

Thegeneral

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's an awesome idea I know there have been a lot of time people are looking for a place to wrench or even thaw a sled out.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

09m1000le

Reaction score
What is the status now if that white gold is comeing down leaving work early gunna make the trip out

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is still heavy steady flurries but nothing is sticking on ground, it looks like it's definitely snowing up top but I don't think any amount of accumulation . It hasn't even filled in the bare patches

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took a trip to blue river today(not for sledding) and checked out every parking lot on the way. Allen has the best but just a skiff of snow. Not much. Was planning on going this weekend but I don't think it's super safe yet. Although it's been snowing all day

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got home from one day trip to Valemount planned on three day trip I would not head there this weekend No Snow I blew my a arms off at km 4 there is one inch of white till you hit km 6 we rented an quad at NAPA ... Vinnies.... Thx again guys ..... And quaded to 4km to retrieve the sled at 11 am ..... Flurries but no snow on trail.... Broke down comin down luckily.... We need snow

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if it was arms u needed for a doo I have a set and if u needed a quad retrieve I have one of then also. The snow has finally started to stick to the ground . Hey guys if u need anything stop by and ask u never know what I have laying around .

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to know Tpow Thx... We were told by dept of hi ways the storm split and was headin around our favorite sleddin area of Valemount keep on posting with snow reports Allen creek needs snow bad!!!

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7 am , still snowing no much accumulation over night but let's hope this is the start of a 4 day snow storm .., temps dropped to minus 9 . I have a Cpl customers that arrived last night that are gonna make the trek up , I'll get them to take some pics but she's pretty socked in so we will see .

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Terry. Awesome to have you out there in the hot zone! Please ask ur guests to bring back some detailed info on the trail and alpine snow depth.

Thinking of making a run tomorrow

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody know what a solar powered web cam system would cost. Would be awesome to have at Allan cabin. Maybe we could "fund" one ourselves with donations or liquor basket draw lol.

Thegeneral

Last edited:
Top Bottom