2012 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like a great event! Bummer I can't attend it this year but now I know for next year! I spoke to the owners of Outwest Campground in Rocky Mtn House and they said the SnowandMudders are a great group of people! Way to go guys. Thought you might be interested in a little article I wrote on Outwest with mention of the SnowandMud Jamboree. Click here to read it.

Very Kool! Thanks Kirsten, keep in touch, we'll get you the dates for next year so we can have you fine folks there!

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking of going now but probably too late. With my schedule it is hard to plan to far in advance. May call tomorrow and see if there have been any cancelations.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thinking of going now but probably too late. With my schedule it is hard to plan to far in advance. May call tomorrow and see if there have been any cancelations.

waiting list is your friend Keith..... this is the time when cancellations will likely start!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing a shheeet load of tequilla shooters won't fix eh Dale.
icon10.gif

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
2 more weeks folks! If you're not registered yet, check with the campground as I've heard rumor of some people having to back out.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like a few of the red deer suds buds were tuning up there livers last night for the jamboree, lots of sore hair this am. looks like a few watched the sun rise this morning. oh you may have to find a new venue after this year. hehe.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
looks like a few of the red deer suds buds were tuning up there livers last night for the jamboree, lots of sore hair this am. looks like a few watched the sun rise this morning. oh you may have to find a new venue after this year. hehe.

Ya. Good plan. I gotta camp beside said person .... Oh boy

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Won't be home until next Thursday, so I got all the junk serviced and ready to go today. Sorry Tyler, I was planning on coming out a few days earlier to help sweep trail, but Enbridge planned otherwise.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I've had mine "serviced and ready" 3 times already,then somebody says;"lets go for a quad ride!!!"
Won't be home until next Thursday, so I got all the junk serviced and ready to go today. Sorry Tyler, I was planning on coming out a few days earlier to help sweep trail, but Enbridge planned otherwise.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

• +
  • You know who you are!!!

Top Bottom