2012 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree

Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The $10 cancellation fee doesn't bother me, but I also don't want to prevent someone else from going. Maybe I'll just hold out and then try to squat with someone. I'm tenting it, and just have my truck and a two place trailer; won't need much room.

Thanks

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uh OHH... I'm beside SledMamma...... HELP! LOL

Anyhoo.... again, for those who are interested in coming but cannot get a spot, we are willing to double up... I'm sure our spot is big enough and we only have a 20 ft camper.

TG.. if you're talking to people who can't get a spot and want to come please let them know we can take stragglers.. lol, first come first served...

I know, right ?!? Bahaha!! Look out!! I can see trouble starts in 3 ;)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha.. who's the third?? Or are you talkin about the campsite #'s?

The campsite #'s!!

Did you see that? The Grand Hobbit of the GBCA is going to grace us with a picnic table appearance :) We better start honing out hobbit-tossing skills!!

Andoo

Respected Military Member
Reaction score
Andrew, if you can't get a spot i'll let u squAt on my space... Site 44... Let me know
Ric

Imma gonna take ya up on the offer, No response from Dave at Outwest. gonna have a 9 year old that sleeps well, a wife, quads, trailer and tent......if thats alrighty. Thanks for the help........!!!!!!!!!!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ric

Imma gonna take ya up on the offer, No response from Dave at Outwest. gonna have a 9 year old that sleeps well, a wife, quads, trailer and tent......if thats alrighty. Thanks for the help........!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave is out of the office today in meetings. He'll be back late this evening. Don't give up.

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey LD good to hear that you have a big spot wife and I need some space we have a truck and 26foot enclosed trailer let me know if you still have space and are willing to share

---
I am here:
Sent from my iPhone

Bandit_750

Reaction score
Won't be able to make it, flying back to prince edward island for a couple weddings and a high school reunion. if the reunion is a no go i can make it though. Minus the garth brook concert on friday.

big_bubba_b

Reaction score
Ric

its just our fifthwheel and quad trailer plus might need someone to help me with the keg :)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Party at LD's picnic table....

There were nightcap parties at my picnic table last year...I'm sure there will be again this year.. ;)

The campsite #'s!!

Did you see that? The Grand Hobbit of the GBCA is going to grace us with a picnic table appearance :) We better start honing out hobbit-tossing skills!!

Well yah! Didn't you know... the hobbit is making a home out of my picnic table for the weekend..

Hey LD good to hear that you have a big spot wife and I need some space we have a truck and 26foot enclosed trailer let me know if you still have space and are willing to share

Yes I am.. I'm not exactly sure how big it is, but most sites can fit two units no probs.. it first come first serve so if you want it its yours.. just try to let me know if you decide you wont be making it so I can offer to someone else if need be...

Just dont mind the hobbit living under the picnic table, and SledMamma being i'm sure a constant nuisance in our site... LOL
;)

---
I am here:
Sent from my iPhone

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
there were nightcap parties at my picnic table last year...i'm sure there will be again this year.. ;)

well yah! Didn't you know... The hobbit is making a home out of my picnic table for the weekend..

he'll make a warm little hobbit nest around your picnic table.......... Just like a good little hobbit........just don't feed him BEER, cuz you know what happens when you feed a hobbit beer? :)

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks LD no problem with the hobbit he can drink whatever we spill and leftovers from the can bottom. Is sledmammas name Rhonda we think we may have met her before and looking forward to meeting you.

---
I am here:
Sent from my iPhone

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks LD no problem with the hobbit he can drink whatever we spill and leftovers from the can bottom. Is sledmammas name Rhonda we think we may have met her before and looking forward to meeting you.

---
I am here:
Sent from my iPhone

Sledmamma is Richele :) she's small, but mighty!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

---
I am here:
Sent from my iPhone

Bahaha.. yes he can. Maybe we will toss him the odd hot dog or something too just so the poor little hobbit doesn't starve to death ...

Sledmamma is Richelle.. Rhonda is Jeepchic... I'm not sure if they are coming or not? I didn't notice there name on the list..

Yup lookin forward to it too.. we will be rollin in on the Thursday evening or afternoon sometime. Hope you like jello shooters and some other things that I probably shouldn't mention on here..

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe not a whole hotdog but just the bun that's leftover at the end. We don't want him to follow us home or hump our legs or anything. Jello shooters will be awesome.

---
I am here:
Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom