2012 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
when it is not an event can you go for the day and just quad out there

You can quad in that area anytime. I'm not 100% sure Outwest's Policy on Day use. For our event/rally though you must be a registered camper at outwest.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not bringing a quad or a camper.... gonna drink beer, cook smokies and pass out on LD's picnic table

Can't promise you won't be sabotaged in some way if you passout on my picnic table.....I should show you photos of what I do to my friends when they pass out on my couch...

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've found the theme song for the weekend...(video is ridiculous)

Thanks for the inspiration for next year's vid :p Like the tune...LOL

Krista...you need to go to the Jamboree...worst case you can have my backseat ;) Best case, there's an extra ride kicking around. :) You'd have a blast either way!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the inspiration for next year's vid :p Like the tune...LOL

Krista...you need to go to the Jamboree...worst case you can have my backseat ;) Best case, there's an extra ride kicking around. :) You'd have a blast either way!!

I'd be willing to donate a little red wagon for you to tow behind you Tam...... just a thought......

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd be willing to donate a little red wagon for you to tow behind you Tam...... just a thought......

You better hold on to that wagon...if I'm going to be part of the welcoming commitee, I'm going to need somebody to drag my fat ass around in it.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
You better hold on to that wagon...if I'm going to be part of the welcoming commitee, I'm going to need somebody to drag my fat ass around in it.

should I maybe get the dump cart my dad uses on the acreage instead?

Top Bottom