2012 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree

rayf01

Reaction score
Can guys just show up and ride for the day if they are staying elsewhere locally? I have family in Rocky I would probably stay with and just drive out for the day to ride.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Can guys just show up and ride for the day if they are staying elsewhere locally? I have family in Rocky I would probably stay with and just drive out for the day to ride.

No, this event is closed to the general public, you must be registered at Outwest Campground to participate. No exceptions will be given to anyone for any reason, or bribe.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Question was asked last year and due to liability issues the answer was no, which caused some to whine, cry and randomly shove TV remote's in thier anus.

rayf01

Reaction score
Thanks for the giant red text, definitely didn't miss that response :). I didn't see it in the main post, I'd suggest putting it in there. I'll see if I can round up a couple buddies and come out and register. Looks like a blast.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

No, this event is closed to the general public, you must be registered at Outwest Campground to participate. No exceptions will be given to anyone for any reason, or bribe.

So your saying, that I can't bring the little nugget for a visit on Sat. ???

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not bringing a quad or a camper.... gonna drink beer, cook smokies and pass out on LD's picnic table

you'll be registered with the campground as "of no fixed address"

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not bringing a quad or a camper.... gonna drink beer, cook smokies and pass out on LD's picnic table

If you looked like her, you could pass out on my picnic table...but you don't....so stay the fawk off...my kids hafta eat on that thing.

Attachments

• bestnightever.jpg
    bestnightever.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 131
Top Bottom