2012 rmk pro upgrades

thecheyner

Reaction score
Pretty happy with the performance of my 2012 rmk pro 163.
Just wondering what guys have been doing to get a little more pep out their sleds. any mods to improve reliability or to prevent break downs?

Thanks for the help

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We put an MBRP on my 2012 Retro Pro... gave it more pop and awewsomeness!

mitty26

Reaction score
Just doing some wrenching in the wife's pro and did the following : installed the slp nose cone block off Plate , that huge hole in the belly Pan is ridiculous . Routed the power valve breather hose outside down by the exhaust outlet, an other dumb job to vent it right by the primary. High temp sealed the exhaust joints. Covered the 2 big holes in the aluminum casting bulkhead right behind the huge hole in the belly. Still have to plug up the holes down by the secondary where the snow is coming in .

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Just doing some wrenching in the wife's pro and did the following : installed the slp nose cone block off Plate , that huge hole in the belly Pan is ridiculous . Routed the power valve breather hose outside down by the exhaust outlet, an other dumb job to vent it right by the primary. High temp sealed the exhaust joints. Covered the 2 big holes in the aluminum casting bulkhead right behind the huge hole in the belly. Still have to plug up the holes down by the secondary where the snow is coming in .

I just routed that exhaust valve hose into the nose cone...Not a good idea?

Top Bottom