2012 Racing season

Andrew.L

Reaction score
yes.
My buddy and I were also thinking about doing the HS as well. But we both have heavy work schedules so only 1 series for me this year.

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
I will be racing hs and cc, it is my 10 yr old sons first year he will be starting in beginner kids on his ttr125. My 15 yr old daughter will race her wr250 in ladies when her soccer schedule allows. I can not wait!

I did some old timer mx but it is a long day with little riding and I am too old to jump! It is fun though.

If any snow and mud groups are out swing by for a cold one. I will be on the 926a husaberg of course!

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
are you on the new te300?
No I am on a 2009 fe450. If my wife did not make us buy a new house and I snow checked an xm I would have added a te300 or the all new xc300 w to the fleet. I am waiting for a Fuel injected te300'to buy my next bike.

For off road I do not think there is anything much better for riding at race speed, exploring, or riding with kids than the fe. It does it all so well. An fx might be a little better for me and allow a bit of moto and be faster in the deep sand whoops but giving up the smoothness and gearing of the fe is a non starter. I am convinced that you cannot get a bike that does it all well every true enthusiast needs two bikes and perhaps a third if you include a trials bike. Oh wait you should also have a 990 adventure, a touring bike, a sport bike, a cruiser, and a scooter so lets say eight bikes if you want to have all the bases covered

Top Bottom