2012 Proclimb vent kit question

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i picked up a vent kit from XXX mod rods just wondering what everone else is doin with the duct on the clutch side are ye'all leavin em out or re-installing them with the vent kit.

Thanks

CatRyder88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took it off. And put a frogskin between the metal screen and the panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... My iPhone can climb higher than yours! :p

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323757301.159347.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323757301.159347.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 381
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323757315.344357.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323757315.344357.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 376

Jubes

Reaction score
i picked up a vent kit from XXX mod rods just wondering what everone else is doin with the duct on the clutch side are ye'all leavin em out or re-installing them with the vent kit.Thanks
I left mine off, also didn't install the vents above and directly parallel to the primary, don't want a stick to ruin my day. Have to see if this is enough thou and if not I'll put in the other ones

AllanMac

Reaction score
Catryder88

I need a little help please. I'm kind of new to sledding, just bought a xxxmodrod vent kit. I installed the some what triangle vent over the clutch but the machined pin isn't long enough to go through the side pannel plastic and the vent. I can't seem to get the cotter pin through the machined pin like in your second photo or photo on the right. Did you have to cut the side pannel where the pin goes through?

Thanks

CatRyder88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its tight but it fits. I didnt have to cut anything.
Catryder88

I need a little help please. I'm kind of new to sledding, just bought a xxxmodrod vent kit. I installed the some what triangle vent over the clutch but the machined pin isn't long enough to go through the side pannel plastic and the vent. I can't seem to get the cotter pin through the machined pin like in your second photo or photo on the right. Did you have to cut the side pannel where the pin goes through?

Thanks

Top Bottom