2012 proclimb 800 boondocker turbo help

JP403

Reaction score
New to the turbo game picked this sled up from a very reputable dealer was messing around with it and noticed the intake tube sits loosely in the airbox, shouldn't there be a boot or seal so it doesn't suck any debris into the turbo? I attached a picture any help on what should be there? Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 118

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kind of hard to make that picture out but I would say def yes.anything not sealed properly on a turbo setup is asking for boost leaks or sucking in things that shouldn't be sucked in .hope that helps.

JP403

Reaction score
Ya picture came in upside down for some reason don't know the proper name but the intake tube is sitting loosely in the airbox I can push it up into the airbox more but there is still no seal and as far as I can see on boondockers website no boot or seal exists? Anyone else have a proclimb turbo running with the stock airbox have this same setup??

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If its the intake to the turbo that will only suck in warm air from under hood should be sealed but is that with hood on.

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
The Intake set up for the boondocker sucks... From what we found You will find that tube loose and out all the time. If you roll your sled at all it tends to get pushed around a little also..

My brother and I have a custom intake we built for his 13-HCR Proclimb boondocker all aluminum bent intake tube. Comes up between the gauges and handle bars. We have this same set up on a 12 Proclimb with a basket case custom turbo set up (has a little of everything for parts) and it works awesome. I will try to get some pics ASAP but the sleds are all torn down. If your interested shoot me a pm and I can get your more info.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom