2012 Klim Non-Insulated Women's Jacket

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was snooping around and I came across this 2012 Klim Dealer Catalog. Looks like Klim has listened to the demands of women riders, and now have a non-insulated jacket to chose from. I think they could have expanded their color line a bit, but at least they have this now available!! Check it out ladies!!

PS...I forgot to mention in the title that there are non-insulated pants available too!

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The jacket fits a lot nicer than last year's, not so boxy. They really hit the nail on the head with the jacket.

They also did a non-insulated bib. Still no drop seat. What do you ladies think, would you buy them???? Some of us gals were really pushing for a pant.... Your feedback might help ;)

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The jacket fits a lot nicer than last year's, not so boxy. They really hit the nail on the head with the jacket.

They also did a non-insulated bib. Still no drop seat. What do you ladies think, would you buy them???? Some of us gals were really pushing for a pant.... Your feedback might help ;)

Yeah, the fit is def nicer. Can't wait to try one on!!

Ohhhh....I didn't pay attention to the lack of drop seat on the pants!! Honestly they did us no favours with that one.:confused::confused:

I want pants....I will not EVER own another set of bibs since my Arctic Cat ones, but they had a drop seat!!

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, no can do on the bibs... i know I've said it a million times but I'll post it on one more thread just in case anyone is reading!!

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am with ya on the no bibs...
It would be nice to have a womens free-ride pant.. or something like it.

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put our requests into Klim this morning. They really appreciate our feedback and are going to make some changes for next year's lineup. Hopefully there is still time to change the bibs to pants... We'll just have to see :)

PS I have some samples here and looking for some ladies to wear the gear for some pictures. PM me if you're riding in the Castlegar area and want to take part.

Top Bottom