2012 Edson ATV Club Poker Rally - July 7, 2012

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i phone 002.jpg

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which check point was this,seeing as how we got to see 1.2 and 5.

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We started at 10:30 ish and finished around 5:30, 3 hrs to the first checkpoint but nobody to blame but ourselves! I've never done that much winching in one day, It's a tough go after that many bikes have gone first but still fun as hell.
For sure the trails were marked much better this year.
Here is my highlight picture, kind of sums up the first section of the ride

Job well done to the club and volunteers, we will definitely be back next year, might try for an earlier start though!

motrhed

Reaction score
On behalf of the Edson ATV Club, I would like to thank all of the participants for their support of our rally!

Without your support, we would not have the funds available to invest in our trail development and improvements such as bridges, quad road, and signage. Your support doesn't just show up as a monetary amount, but also as being a member of our club, I would like to welcome all of the riders who joined up this weekend. Our club membership numbers were strong prior to this event but are much stronger now! A strong club is a healthy club and we need to have a strong voice to protect our rights to ride the fantastic terrain in our province.
I sincerely hope that everyone enjoyed themselves and that we can rely on your support in the future.

Thank you again,
Andy Hayward
Edson ATV Club

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great job on the ralley.....Was a blast
See you again next year....

Porky

Reaction score
I took my young daughter on her first rally and she had a ball. We were one of the first on the trail and found it very easy to follow. Hit all the wet trails and only got stuck once. Glad we were out early as 400 + quads were said to be out that day. As we waited for the draws I had a great time chatting with the club members. My daughter made a friend with a young gal close to her age. Edson ATV Club - thanks for a great day, see you all next year.
George: thanks for the cool one.

No problem and glad you had a great time! Thanks for being patient, and with that heat a cold one was required.

Cheers and see you next year!

Top Bottom