2011 summit etec issues

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Probably best for ya, LOL. Hey I got an idea for a new 4m T-shirt.

Maxwell....
S & M 's biggest Weeny,

I'll bet it'd be a big seller. LOL.

PM'ed you my credit card #. Also... can we work something out for a bulk purchase?

xpsledneck

Reaction score
I have about 300 km on mine and have been noticing a mid range hesitation or bog. I have talked to a friend and he tells me he is having the same problems and then also told me that BRP has a computer re-flash update to fix the issue.

Ya it is a mapping issue in the comp mine does it under 1800 meters higher than that it changes maps and no more problems.

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like me with my 07, 4 top ends, a crank, 2 key failures (while on mountain did learn after first one to pack spare), constant clutch adjustments, finally had it running pretty good and someone stole it. Just my luck

i have just got the update flash.. they said it wont fix the hesitation, theres 2 types of etec owners.. some have no problems and others like me, i get them all..... lol time will tell.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
feel for those proclimb owners, wonder how many went down today.... first year sled, bet they wish they had a few more out in the spring

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
A thread about etec issues and its 8 pages long! Why am i not shocked? Had 4 new doo's and can relate to all of these problems. Thats why I am going to take a gamble with the new proclimb cat. Can't be any worse....I personally am through with doo-doo.....for now

I wonder how this decision is working out.. Did your Proclimb have a bubble party yet?

Top Bottom