2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree...... Volunteers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey All,

It's getting to be that time again, I need volunteers, I have some of the same ones from last year stepping up to the plate but this year I am really going to be looking for people to help out back at camp and at the lunch stop/check points, people who aren't riding, or don't mind staying back at camp to help out. As well as the usual trail setters, firewood collectors, welcomers etc.

There will be full job descriptions for these positions, and no there is not any pay other than gratitude of several hundred other people. Please post in this thread if you can help out.

Thanks!

TylerG

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Waaaiiiiiit a minute!!!
Not even sure if I'm gonna be there,cause I don't know where or when this thing is yet...

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Waaaiiiiiit a minute!!!
Not even sure if I'm gonna be there,cause I don't know where or when this thing is yet...

that information will be released the first week of April.....

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
myself and kas are planning on being there the week before as well as the weekend of and would be more than willing to help you....let us know what you need, but we will be needing a pm with the dates so we can book the time off.........:d

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
myself and kas are planning on being there the week before as well as the weekend of and would be more than willing to help you....let us know what you need, but we will be needing a pm with the dates so we can book the time off.........:d

Dates will be release in or around April 1, 2011

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pam and I will be there a few days early. She's little, but she can work like a mule. While you guys are keeping her busy splitting wood, I'll make sure we don't run out of blender drinks!!

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im joking tyler is forcing me to go nonono just twist me arm. Im going and gonna have fun and party tyler your gonna have to walk me home this year. Cant wait. ill be there the week before to help and ride my heart out.

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my daughter leah and her friend is willing to help out with the trail lunch, plus they will also be helping with the potluck

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
i could prob collect all the signs after the rally this year

i was so quickly done with the ride that i didnt had anything to do afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom