2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree...... Volunteers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Attention all members

Sites cant be booked yet no matter what has been posted by others. You will need to wait and stop phoning till announced. Thank you for understanding.

TG will announce when able to phone.

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
Attention all members

Sites cant be booked yet no matter what has been posted by others. You will need to wait and stop phoning till announced. Thank you for understanding.

Can anyone give me an idea where it is held? HINT HINT :beer:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so ure really coming this year ??? cant wait to rip it up with steve we will be the yamaha 4stroke gang :) lyle steve and me teeeeheee

Sure planning on it...no wrist surgery this year and getting a new truck to haul all our chit...should be good to go :d

Steve's looking forward to the 4stroke gang......he usually only takes 3 strokes LMFAO!!!!

Sorry :eek:

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I volunteer the Arborist for whatever you need. :rolleyes:...................:p

I can help too ;)

tam we can tell all the men what to do then bugger off and go ride
bwhahahahahahahahaha

i help with building bridges like last year and falling in creeks but i hope to get out and ride as well. Oh and ill work a checkpoint and help with the tent and be the bartender and what ever else i did last year.

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in for helpin' out! S'long as it involves beer and sitting in the sun. I don't do hard and physical labor, and I don't cook. I could be bribed though... :beer: :p

But in all seriousness.. Just let me know what I can do.

...Hmm, maybe a bouncer? After all, we all know we needed one at MM4 js.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok u can join in as well :)

will be like yamafest lol

mine will be the smallest :( :( 426

hope jeremy will bring his bike again as well

I had an '01 YZF 426, made my 450 look like a scooter, but I'm getting old and lazy, so the electric start and kickstand is a welcome addition. I hope Jeremy brings his KXF, I never got a chance to ride it before I sold it to him.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
well trust me he rode it last year :)

mine is just a wr426 so its not that snappy like the yz but i could change the timing i guess

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in for helpin' out! S'long as it involves beer and sitting in the sun. I don't do hard and physical labor, and I don't cook. I could be bribed though... :beer: :p

But in all seriousness.. Just let me know what I can do.

...Hmm, maybe a bouncer? After all, we all know we needed one at MM4 js.

Really, you can remember MM4 :confused:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Attention all members

That's correct, the Mod's have not yet finished booking their sites first :eek:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I know TG is going to announce when phone call's can be place to book, is there a specific date when this will occur cause I may just drive to said place and book in person cause the freaking phone line is going to be sooooo busy :eek:

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
So I know TG is going to announce when phone call's can be place to book, is there a specific date when this will occur cause I may just drive to said place and book in person cause the freaking phone line is going to be sooooo busy :eek:
Book us too, we can share a spot!

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

wasn't it announced in April last year? probably will be the same again this year. i just remember it took me two days to get through.

just hope everyone remembers that insurance, registration and helmets are mandatory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom