2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

tayco

Reaction score
Website
www.taycowelding.ca
Anyone down there already should send us stragglers an update on the party!! How's it going so far? Any shooters left? How's the trails? Mud'Dusty? Cheers!

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess this means I get to sit this one out. Unfortunately priorities got in the way of the Jamb. Got an interview tomorrow (7th) for a job. Gonna need a career and be independent. Theres always next year, hope you all have fun! :beer:

BTW, need cash incase this Brute starts to be a regular burning out tail lights. :d

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jesus you guys sure did rack up on the amounts of jello shooters........unfortunately I highly doubt they will rack up to flavour and intensity of mine... how many oz u guys make those?? Jesus I can usually barely get 100 but I make like 2.5 oz shots..

This is what is on the menu.... @ site # 22 of my portion.. White6 is bringing some too..

Won't give away the recipes or ingredients but here are the flavors/names:

Rum & Coke

Sex On The Beach

Bermuda Triangle

...and the other batch will be a personal conconction which does not yet have a name.......

Hehe.. See ya'll tomorrow :d:beer:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jesus you guys sure did rack up on the amounts of jello shooters........unfortunately I highly doubt they will rack up to flavour and intensity of mine... how many oz u guys make those?? Jesus I can usually barely get 100 but I make like 2.5 oz shots..

This is what is on the menu.... @ site # 22 of my portion.. White6 is bringing some too..

Won't give away the recipes or ingredients but here are the flavors/names:

Rum & Coke

Sex On The Beach

Bermuda Triangle

...and the other batch will be a personal conconction which does not yet have a name.......

Hehe.. See ya'll tomorrow :d:beer:

:drool: I'll still be thirsty by tomorrow :drool: LOL

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the Honda all ready to go lastnight, Suzuki is with mechanic right now hopefully go pick that beast up tonight, then pack! We're aiming to leave the city between 3-4 tomorrow, have to go pick up/load trailer half way then hopefully roll into camp approx between 7-8pm? If all goes well...

Looking forward to seeing some of you again and meeting some new faces!! Gonna be a blast!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a quick question though; Are the camping fee's charged on a nightly basis? Like if i'm coming Thursday night we will be charged for Thurs, Fri & Sat night and leave Sunday..? I can't remember how it was done last year and the website says its daily, but i come late at night and leave on the last morning so...

Also, does the %15 discount apply to the weekend as in Sat/Sun only, or is Friday, perhaps Thursday included as well?

Thanks!

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a quick question though; Are the camping fee's charged on a nightly basis? Like if i'm coming Thursday night we will be charged for Thurs, Fri & Sat night and leave Sunday..? I can't remember how it was done last year and the website says its daily, but i come late at night and leave on the last morning so...

Also, does the %15 discount apply to the weekend as in Sat/Sun only, or is Friday, perhaps Thursday included as well?

Thanks!

Yes the fees are charged per night.. Thurs. friday and sat. night camping fees.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will definitely save some for Friday, hopefully even Saturday...save the best for last..;) lol. Might not even crack mine out Thursday but we'll see how it goes :beer:

Top Bottom