2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm.... at this rate I'm thinking we need to have a Jello Shooter contest..... who makes the best? Any takers on judges??? :d I'll be sure to put a little extra somethin somethin in mine.. :beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hmmm.... at this rate I'm thinking we need to have a Jello Shooter contest..... who makes the best? Any takers on judges??? :d I'll be sure to put a little extra somethin somethin in mine.. :beer:

Rohypnol???????

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Question, How the heck you transport 400 jello shooters?:confused:
Tell me your secret and I'll start on a batch for Wednesday night arrival!!!! :d:d :party::beerchug:
Ours are in syringes.So after we are done the crackheads can have them.No needles,but I'm sure they have a reusable one!

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can those be taken intravenously just got the last campsite looking forward to meeting some or all of you this weekend sounds like an awesome
Time

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Can those be taken intravenously just got the last campsite looking forward to meeting some or all of you this weekend sounds like an awesome
Time
Sure but you gotta supply your own needle.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

Because We are friends... And I have not Volunteered to help with anything else yet..... I........ Will be the jello shooter judge. Dont thank me... Its fine.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question, How the heck you transport 400 jello shooters?:confused:
Tell me your secret and I'll start on a batch for Wednesday night arrival!!!! :d:d :party::beerchug:

I have tried many different ways , however the best way always seems to be my belly......

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
Packing the fifth wheel as we speak :d Can't wait to see some ol friends and meet many new ones!! See you all Wednesday. Almost forgot the jello shooters :eek::eek: Looks like a busy day tomorrow :beer:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because We are friends... And I have not Volunteered to help with anything else yet..... I........ Will be the jello shooter judge. Dont thank me... Its fine.

This isn't something you should fly solo on....I'll help you out.

tayco

Reaction score
Website
www.taycowelding.ca

Your on LD!!! sshhhhh, Hey Doc when the bozz not lookin grab me some of that freezin stuff for teeth for my j shots, bet that would make the face feel kinda trippy!!! LOL!:d

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Papajake I don't know any of the kids but I know john would he be the dad

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 more sleeps til our party wagon rolls in! I've spent all morning searching the net for some very interesting jello shooter recipes... mmmm.. gonna step it up this year for the jello shooter-rama!:beer:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
2 more sleeps til our party wagon rolls in! I've spent all morning searching the net for some very interesting jello shooter recipes... mmmm.. gonna step it up this year for the jello shooter-rama!:beer:

I like your attitude!! :beer::d:beer:

Top Bottom