2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahah okay thanks guys. I'll bring 3 loonies for each shower, long hair takes forever to wash:rant:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey question: If i decide to not shower in the trailer and use the facilities on site, how much loonies roughly per shower? Just so I have an idea how many to bring ....:confused:

Don't shower I am sure the boyfriend likes a dirty girl sometimes :eek:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
T minus 65 minutes and counting.......... Loaded and ready just waiting on the daughter :rolleyes:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Half loaded,me and Romeo are workin on it!!
Girls are in town trying to get a driver's license.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you strip down to a bra and panties we could take turns washing you at the outside quad wash get clean and exfoliated and it would be free

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
yep, anymore than 2 loonies, and you have to find alternative things to do in the shower to waste time.

if you strip down to a bra and panties we could take turns washing you at the outside quad wash get clean and exfoliated and it would be free

You talking to Bogger?? :eek: He might be a little shy about showing off his unmentionables like that.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
You talking to Bogger?? :eek: He might be a little shy about showing off his unmentionables like that.

yah not really much of an exhibitionist......

But I'm sure taryn could make loonies instead of spending them going that route....

Just sayin..

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was taking to dirtylady and if you hit bogger with the quad spray he would leave the ground but it would be fun to try it on him but he would have to leave his clothes on

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL.. Booger is pretty tiny but I am a lot tinier, I think i'll pass on the quad wash, but thanks for the offer... I myself am not much of an exhibitionist, and not particularily the type that enjoys having loonies thrown at me.. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom