5 more sleeps!

He!!s yeah ladies!!! :d
Looks like we are going to have some snow!!! Woooohoooooo!!! :headbanger:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
We got close to a ft. overnight and now a snowfall warning for another 20 cms. today. Snow all wk. Snow right through the wknd. Not going to see blue sky this time but there is gonna be some good stuck pics. :d
Travel safe everyone.

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think Im gonna make it.. I have been to Valemount the last 2 weekends in a row.. don't know with work or the bf if I'll be able to pull off a third .. :(
You ladies are going to have a blast!!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really hope you can make it! Dont need the boyfriend, just you ;)

Woot Woot come on Thursday.. Be a long roady but is the official start to what's gonna be a kiss a$$ weekend :D

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think Im gonna make it.. I have been to Valemount the last 2 weekends in a row.. don't know with work or the bf if I'll be able to pull off a third .. :(
You ladies are going to have a blast!!

Sucks XO...if you can still make it, super! If not, you are already scheduling next year off right??? LOL :)

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The part that is scary is the fact that the highway is closed to Revy right now. The snow is great :d but high avy risk leading to closure sucks!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey rowdy......me and I'mdooin have the room next to ya lol.......and jeepchick......I have my Tekvest to protect those ribs this year lol.......going to be lots of pow!

bahahaha! No way! This is gonna be a fun weekend! :D :beer:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, so who is riding on the Friday? I'd like to find people that want to meet up for 9am. I won't be in Thursday night till late, so I'll just be going to bed when I get into town.

Who is up to meet to ride earlier? I am an intermediate rider I'd say. Don't know boulder well so would need someone that can lead. Anyone game to meet up with me?

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, so who is riding on the Friday? I'd like to find people that want to meet up for 9am. I won't be in Thursday night till late, so I'll just be going to bed when I get into town.

Who is up to meet to ride earlier? I am an intermediate rider I'd say. Don't know boulder well so would need someone that can lead. Anyone game to meet up with me?

I think our group will likely be getting out closer to 10am as we are all coming in from Radium on Friday morning and I believe we have a 3 hour drive from Radium to Revy. I am sure we will likely meet up with folks on the mountain though or for those that want to get out by 10 we can meet them at the trail head/Peaks.

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
I think most of us are riding Friday. I will be sure to let you in on the details when you get to the room Thursday night.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think our group will likely be getting out closer to 10am as we are all coming in from Radium on Friday morning and I believe we have a 3 hour drive from Radium to Revy. I am sure we will likely meet up with folks on the mountain though or for those that want to get out by 10 we can meet them at the trail head/Peaks.

Well if everyone's meeting up at 10am, I'll take the sleep in. I will have 3 days ahead of me. I guess you and OverKill are in the room next to me and sweet!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if everyone's meeting up at 10am, I'll take the sleep in. I will have 3 days ahead of me. I guess you and OverKill are in the room next to me and sweet!

I'm in the big cabin with Taminator, Dragondiva, mopotatoes and our men!!! If you want to leave early don't feel you have to wait for us...our group can meet up with you on the hill....

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in the big cabin with Taminator, Dragondiva, mopotatoes and our men!!! If you want to leave early don't feel you have to wait for us...our group can meet up with you on the hill....

Sweet said she'd fill me in when I got into town on what everyone's doing. So I will wait and see! Cant wait to meet you ladies and burn some gas for 3 days straight! Gonna be goooooooooooooooooood! :cool:

Top Bottom