2011 Revelstoke Ladies Ride Planning Thread

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
forgot tam! oops! sorry :doh:

eh ill get to ride with you too then diva :) awesome. im excited!

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
forgot tam! oops! sorry :doh:

eh ill get to ride with you too then diva :) awesome. im excited!

I am excited too. After a crappy sledding trip to Colorado to ride with Chris Burandt, I am looking forward to some REAL fun :d. I am riding with Jeepchic and Tam in 1 week so it will be a warm-up to the Revy ride :d for many things (sled, riding skills, drinking skills and liver damage):eek: :beerchug:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You went all the way down there and the trip sucked! oh my goodness.. thats terrible!

haha im sure the ladies will provide you with the real deal, no worries. Oh really? lucky lady, I was hoping to sled next weekend but no takers so looks like im staying home! :(

Revy be the first for riding with the ladies, plus all the things you'll be warming up for next weekend! hahaha

might hafta pm u about ur colorado trip.. was thinkin of buyin my bro that trip for his wedding present! but if its not good i wont waste the money :S

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You went all the way down there and the trip sucked! oh my goodness.. thats terrible!

haha im sure the ladies will provide you with the real deal, no worries. Oh really? lucky lady, I was hoping to sled next weekend but no takers so looks like im staying home! :(

Revy be the first for riding with the ladies, plus all the things you'll be warming up for next weekend! hahaha

might hafta pm u about ur colorado trip.. was thinkin of buyin my bro that trip for his wedding present! but if its not good i wont waste the money :S

I had some guy friends go on that Colorado trip and they LOVED it!!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really? hmm then maybe. his weddings august so i still got some time to decide.

not gonna thread jack though ;) so ill start a new one for it at another date most likely

thanks though!

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Send me a PM. I will gladly share my experiences with Burandt's Backcountry Adventure. You can make your decision after that.

jevs28

Reaction score
looking for the registration site for ladies ride? where do i send my 20 bucks, or can i just pay when i get there? thx, jevs.

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for the registration site for ladies ride? where do i send my 20 bucks, or can i just pay when i get there? thx, jevs.

The form is here:
http://www.revelstokesnowmobileclub.com/pdf/Revelstoke Ladies Ride 2011 - Registration Form.pdf

The form and payment should be sent in asap so the organizers have an idea of how many are coming and also for lunch and dinner arrangements (we pick up our own dinner tabs). Form should be mailed to the address here:
Revelstoke Snowmobile Club - Welcome!

:)

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Hopefully I can pull this off. If I can't for everyone I'll abandon the idea. Some of you ladies are gonna be a little tougher to find things for.

-skinnybitch
-white6
-Pinkalicious
-jeepchic
-powderpuff
-sweetsecret73
-sledmamma

That's my list so far! :D

BrownEyes420 + friend (who's not on snow and mud!)

jevs28

Reaction score
thanks! sending it off monday. i cant wait! coming up with pinkalicious (ps, thanks for referring me to her, shes one of the nicest women i have met) and riding friday saturday :)

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks! sending it off monday. i cant wait! coming up with pinkalicious (ps, thanks for referring me to her, shes one of the nicest women i have met) and riding friday saturday :)

right back at you babe! we are going to have a blast!

missmuffit

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I will be there with my husband fatguy1. It will be my first trip with other girls who actually ride. As opposed to other girls that just double. I am looking forward to learning a couple of tricks and being inspired by watching how far other girls hill climb. I love sledding and try to get out as much as possible but it seems that I am always working! One more ride in the mountains this coming weekend then we will be in Revelstroke for the ladies ride. :beer::bike:

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
Seems like I miss a couple days and miss all the good stuff!!! Jello shooters, Beer Pong.... Doh

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
I know this is totally off topic. Is anyone going to MM4 in Valemount? I having been tossing the idea around and just realized tomorrow is the deadline for tickets. :eek::eek:

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
I kinda feel a little late to the party but I'll be there. Guess I better get on the reg and book a room. Many good times last year and I was so happy to meet so many great betties.

Some pics from last year.

Corrisa rocking . . .pink
Corrissa rocking the pink.JPG

Waiting for the boys to catch up
waiting for the boys to catch up.JPG

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you better come! jevs28 and i are staying at the super 8 it was cheaper for us to stay there then peeks...few more weeks i cant wait there better not be any more roads closed i am so NOT taking the long way again:rant:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Attendees To Date

Kathy B. Revelstoke
Angie T. Revelstoke
Stephanie S. Revelstoke
Amy Flowers Calgary AB
Corrisa M. Fort Saskatchewan AB
Heather W. Fort McMurray AB
Terri V. Edmonton AB
Karen G. Edmonton AB
Rhonda D. ?
Meggan C. Grande Prarie AB
Lori Whitley Sexsmith AB
Cedar H. Camas WA
Krista M. Calgary AB
Lara G. Drayton Valley AB

and a special dietary request on the reg. form from a husband not to feed his wife any Tequila :d

Please send your reg. in as soon as possible, only 3 wknds. away.
We need to do a group photo this yr.!!!!!

Last edited:

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Attendees To Date

Kathy B. Revelstoke
Angie T. Revelstoke
Stephanie S. Revelstoke
Amy Flowers Calgary AB
Corrisa M. Fort Saskatchewan AB
Heather W. Fort McMurray AB
Terri V. Edmonton AB
Karen G. Edmonton AB
Rhonda D. ?
Meggan C. Grande Prarie AB
Lori Whitley Sexsmith AB
Cedar H. Camas WA
Krista M. Calgary AB
Lara G. Drayton Valley AB

and a special dietary request on the reg. form from a husband not to feed his wife any Tequila :d

Please send your reg. in as soon as possible, only 3 wknds. away.
We need to do a group photo this yr.!!!!!

It doesn't count as Tequila if it's JELLO!!!!!

Top Bottom