2011 Revelstoke Ladies Ride Planning Thread

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never had?? i think they should be made!

i wonder if i could borrow the margaritaville ? thats one kick ass machine :)

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I already have the perfect jug for mixing in....Beer, Limeaid (minute maid) and Tekillya!!! MMMM my favorite two alcohols!!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ooo. that'll have a pretty good kick i think. I'm down for trying it. I don't like beer typically :( but this might be the trick

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'd be surprised with jungle juice. Tastes like fruit punch and it kicks yer ass. mmmm. Yay I'm even more excited now!

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like its going to be an interesting and fun filled weekend lol...

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I get a list of all the ladies that are coming? Not the real names, but their names on here?! I have an idea of something I am going to bring for everyone. I thought of it last night a bottle of wine deep watching jersey shore :D

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I get a list of all the ladies that are coming? Not the real names, but their names on here?! I have an idea of something I am going to bring for everyone. I thought of it last night a bottle of wine deep watching jersey shore :D

If however has nothing to do with Jersey Shore. Just a stupid silly something I think you ladies will like! :D:beer:

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer:
you coming xo ?

I am gonna try.. I have to wait till next week to find out for sure. I think it will be a go..
It sounds like alot of fun and I just sold my arctic kitty and bought a new doo so I'm itchin to go ride it :)

I might have missed it reading back on this thread.. is there a registration deadline???.....

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm in Rowdy! :wtg:
:beer:

I am gonna try.. I have to wait till next week to find out for sure. I think it will be a go..
It sounds like alot of fun and I just sold my arctic kitty and bought a new doo so I'm itchin to go ride it :)

Wooohoooo!!! A step in the right direction! :d What did you get??

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wooohoooo!!! A step in the right direction! :d What did you get??[/QUOTE]

I got the 2011 800R SP 154...:d
I wanted the e-tec but they are still a little to expensive for my liking.. i'll wait a couple years lol.

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wooohoooo!!! A step in the right direction! :d What did you get??

I wanted the e-tec but they are still a little to expensive for my liking.. i'll wait a couple years lol.[/QUOTE]

Nice! :cool: I think that you are going to LOVE it! :)

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very nice :) hope you like it!! and certainly hope that you get to come

I'm in also Rowdy

Others would be Jeepchic, Powderpuff, Pinkalicious, Sweetsecret73, Sledmamma, umm dunno otherwise

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Hopefully I can pull this off. If I can't for everyone I'll abandon the idea. Some of you ladies are gonna be a little tougher to find things for.

-skinnybitch
-white6
-Pinkalicious
-jeepchic
-powderpuff
-sweetsecret73
-sledmamma

That's my list so far! :D

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanted the e-tec but they are still a little to expensive for my liking.. i'll wait a couple years lol.

Nice! :cool: I think that you are going to LOVE it! :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'm pretty sure I'm going to LOVE IT!
I'm gonna do some breaking in this weekend and hopefully a Valemount trip next weekend...it really is a totally different ride than what my Arctic Cat was so this process should be interesting lol. :cool:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm pretty sure I'm going to LOVE IT!
I'm gonna do some breaking in this weekend and hopefully a Valemount trip next weekend...it really is a totally different ride than what my Arctic Cat was so this process should be interesting lol. :cool:

No worries! :) You'll be used to it in a day or two for sure! I went from my 2007 Summit 154" to the new etec in a 163" this year! It took a day to figure it out but now I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my new sled lol!! :d

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Hopefully I can pull this off. If I can't for everyone I'll abandon the idea. Some of you ladies are gonna be a little tougher to find things for.

-skinnybitch
-white6
-Pinkalicious
-jeepchic
-powderpuff
-sweetsecret73
-sledmamma

That's my list so far! :D

I am planning on coming. Will be traveling and staying with JeepChic and Taminator. :d

Top Bottom