2011 Revelstoke Ladies Ride Planning Thread

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No fear no doubt all in BALLS OUT! Effin excited! I'm all loaded and ready to rock. 40L of fuel so I don't have to re-load the sled to fill up, new Go-pro with a 16G card for some footy! Beer, crown and vodka! mmmm :D

Attachments

• IMG00398-20110303-0825.jpg
    IMG00398-20110303-0825.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG00399-20110303-0826.jpg
    IMG00399-20110303-0826.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 104

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gettin pumped playing some Pantera at my desk at work too:common001:

(couldn't find the head banging smiley! lol)

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rowdy.....you better wash that truck........lol when and where tomorrow?

haha I know! But it's too cold and now I'm lazy, lol. Everyone's meeting at the Peaks at 10am as far as I know. I'm leaving after work and getting in late so I'll find out tomorrow.

10am tomorrow at peaks correct ladies n gents!?

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tam! The danciong banana didn't quite have the same effect with the whole Pantera thing..lol :headbanger:

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tam! The danciong banana didn't quite have the same effect with the whole Pantera thing..lol :headbanger:

Lol poor smiley looks like he is gonna have a seizure tho ! lol

have fun ladies... i should have sucked it up and went with heather!

take lots of pics! I'll be in 100% next year!!

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Ladies staying at Peaks I have notified the front desk that your trail passes are covered for Sat.
Ladies at Glacier House the booth attendant at the trailhead has been notified you passes are coverd for Sat. also.
For the ladies that don`t do meat Becky has made homemade shroom burgers for you. She is actually riding with us too. :d
Please be ready to rock by 8:30 in the back Boulder lot.
Dinner is at Powder Springs, I told them we would start showing up about 7, there is a band in the pub starting at 9.
And yes your boys and their buddies are all welcome to join us Sat. evening.

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ladies staying at Peaks I have notified the front desk that your trail passes are covered for Sat.
Ladies at Glacier House the booth attendant at the trailhead has been notified you passes are coverd for Sat. also.
For the ladies that don`t do meat Becky has made homemade shroom burgers for you. She is actually riding with us too. :d
Dinner is at Powder Springs, I told them we would start showing up about 7, there is a band in the pub starting at 9.

We are staying at the Super 8. Can we pick up passes when we get to the parking lot?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bunnies, dogs horses and cat taken care of. Kids shipped to Nana's. House clean. Sleds fueled. Trailer loaded. Husband showered.

We are on the road and Rollin'! Drive safe everyone and see you there :)

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
If your signed up and pd. just meet us at the back lot at 8:30
If you haven`t signed up and pd. bring a filled out reg. form and your $ and meet us at the back lot at 8:30

http://www.revelstokesnowmobileclub.com/pdf/Revelstoke Ladies Ride 2011 - Registration Form.pdf

You`ll get a lunch token and introduced to your new best friends, S&R and snowpatrol guys and some special guests.
I need the information on the forms!!!! I want to break into groups to get us up the hill, took forever with 38 of us together last time.
See ya at 8:30 everyone.

South Columbia : Latest Bulletins : Bulletins : Canadian Avalanche Centre : avalanche.ca

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your signed up and pd. just meet us at the back lot at 8:30
If you haven`t signed up and pd. bring a filled out reg. form and your $ and meet us at the back lot at 8:30

http://www.revelstokesnowmobileclub.com/pdf/Revelstoke Ladies Ride 2011 - Registration Form.pdf

You`ll get a lunch token and introduced to your new best friends, S&R and snowpatrol guys and some special guests.
I need the information on the forms!!!! I want to break into groups to get us up the hill, took forever with 38 of us together last time.
See ya at 8:30 everyone.

South Columbia : Latest Bulletins : Bulletins : Canadian Avalanche Centre : avalanche.ca

We have forms and money in so we'll meet our new best friends in the parking lot! Thanks again Powder for all your work with this!

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Let me know how them "BC" homemade "shroom" burgers turn out; should make for some good pictures! That is if they are the organic type!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so 8:30 on saturday. What time are we meeting on friday?

Early group going out about 9 from Peaks. Later group leaving 10am. Eventually we should cross paths at the cabin- we could agree on a time to meet all groups for lunch on Boulder perhaps?

We are just about to Revy. Snowing heavily since Roger's Pass and HWY 1 reopened at 3pm for avy control. The Hwy through the icefields wasn't terrible- snow covered with icy Patches. Field to Golden was mostly wet and bare with slush in places. Ten Mile Hill into Golden was totally a craptastic unplowed mess, but hopefully the trucks have been out since.

Drive safe everyone...

Top Bottom