2011 Full Lotus Truck decks!

Reaction score
Yea.. Wednesday was a bad day for traveling. Super slippery highways and -25c. But I couldn`t make my customers wait any longer when they wanted to go Sledding this weekend.

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple back to back Dodge pick ups!

The customer with the white 3500 truck went for the factory install option, as you can see the deck we spaced the deck out to the perfect height with our adjustable leg system.

The customer with the silver 1500 was just using this truck to pick up the deck as he has a 3500 back home and will be installing it in that truck once he gets back, he was just out our way visiting so this one was just got placed in the back of his truck. Although it still looks great, you can see on the white truck that our adjustable leg system really allows you to make the deck look like it fits to the truck.

We still have 3 production slots left for the season!!! Get them while they are still available.

Thanks

Attachments

• DSCF6093.JPG
    DSCF6093.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 208
  • DSCF6117.JPG
    DSCF6117.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 204

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Only 1 DECK production slot left for the season then we are sold out!

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that`s a rap! We are officially sold out for another season. Thank you to all of our customers who placed orders this year we thank you very much for your support.

Enjoy the decks!!!

PJ440x

Reaction score
I guess I got the Last one! Thanks Jeff, It's been a pleasure dealing with you!!:cool:

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I got the Last one! Thanks Jeff, It's been a pleasure dealing with you!!:cool:

Yes indeed you did get the last deck of the season, congrats your going to really enjoy it!

Thanks

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice decks, does that price include 2 superclamps?

Hello

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. Yes the $3495 does include 2 front superclamps, superglides on our 11' telescoping ramps, 3/4" composite decking, integrated DOT LED brake and turn signals, factory black powder coat along with all the other standard features.

Thanks for your interest

Reaction score
I have 2 Decks waiting to be shipped to Cranbrook B.C. on Feb 17. but if you contact me right away I can redirect one to you. Thanks to Full-Lotus for making such a Quality product. This was my best year ever for Decks. Like I always say... Quality sells itself. Thanks Guys.. and the gang at Full-Lotus Metals. AL

Last edited:

srxdude

Reaction score
HI Jeff and Paulette. This is Tim was there and picked up my deck yesterday. I just love it. Very good quallity build. Everyone who has seen it already think it looks great. Thank-you very much for the help in getting the deck back to original after the trucking company messed it up. It looks great and works great also. Thanks again. Will recommend your products any day Thank-you

SC Carts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HI Jeff and Paulette. This is Tim was there and picked up my deck yesterday. I just love it. Very good quallity build. Everyone who has seen it already think it looks great. Thank-you very much for the help in getting the deck back to original after the trucking company messed it up. It looks great and works great also. Thanks again. Will recommend your products any day Thank-you

Hey Tim

It was great meeting you and we do appreciate your choosing our products!

Here is 2 of the 3 decks that went out on Friday, with the white truck being Tim's, the third deck was shipped to GP Alberta.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2059.jpg
    IMG_2059.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_2064.jpg
    IMG_2064.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 116
Top Bottom