2011 draw results

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
wow did you think of that all by yourself

:nono:.... OK Enough... This thread is for the peeps to discuss their hunting draws for the season, if you have nothing productive to add toward the conversations held here.... Just view & or leave the thread please. I Ask this just once !

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nono:.... OK Enough... This thread is for the peeps to discuss their hunting draws for the season, if you have nothing productive to add toward the conversations held here.... Just view & or leave the thread please. I Ask this just once !
well paint me purple and call me Barney....he does have teeth! :d

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I may be in a $hit startin mood cause o the knock to the dome i took today ridin and will probably make no friends but wtf? Almost every thread seems to get bastardized on here somehow. At least leave the responses "unmoderated". Im sure they werent that bad. But im guessin its personal cause ur a huntin wabbits urself.
Lemme guess this postll be vanished come tommoro when i look.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may be in a $hit startin mood cause o the knock to the dome i took today ridin and will probably make no friends but wtf? Almost every thread seems to get bastardized on here somehow. At least leave the responses "unmoderated". Im sure they werent that bad. But im guessin its personal cause ur a huntin wabbits urself.

Wabbit's is good eating. :d:d

Post still here too. :beer:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

Not personal at all... Just off topic name calling responses and yes they were bad enough. No your post could say... But why lay down the print toward something you are unsure about was in the making ? Hope your knock to the dome mood gets better for you.

2 RIDGEBACKS

Reaction score
Not personal at all... Just off topic name calling responses and yes they were bad enough. No your post could say... But why lay down the print toward something you are unsure about was in the making ? Hope your knock to the dome mood gets better for you.
Jeez must be some man tool rubbing going on with people who get to keep there posts up

Top Bottom