2011 draw results

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be nice Arff, 3 tags for one household. I couldn't even get my early bull moose draw for the Hinton area at a priority 6, wtf.. Cow elk tag I can see not getting at a priority 2.

I was surprised myself. We had no draws last year.
It will be a busy November. I better not work too much.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got my antlered muley, in 336 going to have to start scouting now i guess. i know where there is some big doe groups so might have to set up a camera in their area:d
thing i cant figure out though is how last year i was a 3 on everything i applied for this year i went to a 0 on all but mule deer.:confused::confused:

saw a nice potential recipient for my tag last night on the way home as well:d:d
only problem is i have to lure him 2-3miles farther west so he is out of the Posted NO HUNTING area. :mad:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saw a nice potential recipient for my tag last night on the way home as well:d:d
only problem is i have to lure him 2-3miles farther west so he is out of the Posted NO HUNTING area. :mad:

here is a pic of him from last year, at least i think its him, pic was takin from around 150yrds zoomes with the blackberry, note he is lookin to be a little bigger this year:d

Attachments

• IMG00036-20110225-1422.jpg
    IMG00036-20110225-1422.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG00035-20110225-1422.jpg
    IMG00035-20110225-1422.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 127

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just found on uncle also got a bull moose draw so that means we have 2 calf moose and a bull for this season is it September yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matm8snopro

Reaction score
Finally got drawn for a cow moose in my home zone, only took 4 years...Also got anterless muley. Got denied antered muleys again.... Hopefully we all get lucky this coming season and get the meat to enjoy!!! Got my trail cameras out already scouting....Anyone else??

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope you all have a wreck on the way to the hunt:nono:

Why would you even say something like that do you have a problem with hunters are you one of this god Dan vegetarian fruit cakes who thinks killing animals is in human you wanna now what's in human what you posted in this good thread that we had going. Take you negativity out of this nice thread and go fawk off!!!!!

Sorry for my mini rant could of went on more but I don't want to get in chit from the mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sassymudbug

Reaction score
I hope you all have a wreck on the way to the hunt:nono:

I can't believe you would even say something like that.......You have a higher regard for an animal then you do human life. That is just f**ked. You would rather see children deal with their parents in an accident, then allow us to put healthier meat on the table for them, because what..... bambi is cute. Go eat your tofu and I will eat my big juicy bambi steak.

2 RIDGEBACKS

Reaction score
I can't believe you would even say something like that.......You have a higher regard for an animal then you do human life. That is just f**ked. You would rather see children deal with their parents in an accident, then allow us to put healthier meat on the table for them, because what..... bambi is cute. Go eat your tofu and I will eat my big juicy bambi steak.
might be your last

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be nice Arff, 3 tags for one household. I couldn't even get my early bull moose draw for the Hinton area at a priority 6, wtf.. Cow elk tag I can see not getting at a priority 2.

I've lived in Hinton for 17 years now and I've found you usually have to be at least a priority 7 or 8 to get an early moose draw in this area.

Top Bottom