2011 cat gage (i-pod)

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey can anyone help me with the name of a place where I can buy one online ?

I don't know what you're taklin about. But I want something that I can mount my i-pod to the handlebars and have like a wireless conection. So I don't have to pull it out of my pocket everytime to pause it.

pissednbroke

Reaction score
No this I-pod is to turn your gage cluster up so you can see it while standing

pissednbroke

Reaction score
Thanks ZRrrr but that is not the one I am looking for there is a different one out there that is molded plastic

pissednbroke

Reaction score
no Idea I only heard it called an i-pod just turns your gage so it faces up

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i just bought a gauge cage off Madsigntist on the snowest fourm. It works awesome and is cheap check him out i believe it was 68 bucks shipped to me as a gift.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i just bought and installed one from wildchild on snowest forum and its a pretty sweet set up, plus hes from canada and $60 bone shipped, email him @ wwildchild@hotmail.com

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the Timex Ironman Icontrol watch with Ipod controls. You plug a small transmitter in the bottom of the ipod and control playback and volume with the watch. It's waterproof so you could strap it to your handlebars. It's about $100 though at Walmart.

I don't know what you're taklin about. But I want something that I can mount my i-pod to the handlebars and have like a wireless conection. So I don't have to pull it out of my pocket everytime to pause it.

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the Timex Ironman Icontrol watch with Ipod controls. You plug a small transmitter in the bottom of the ipod and control playback and volume with the watch. It's waterproof so you could strap it to your handlebars. It's about $100 though at Walmart.

Ah ya, that'd be good. Going to have to check that one out. Thanks mac

pissednbroke

Reaction score
Ok None of these are the one I am looking for any other ideas. Thanks for the help so far!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok None of these are the one I am looking for any other ideas. Thanks for the help so far!

for what you described ive got one, just installed and the guy makes them just down the road from us in Lumby. ill take a pic later and post it

neddacsac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just put one my sled. Really easy install. Makes the gauge easy to see. Has two spots for aux. gagues. Now I have one more excuse to buy a turbo.

Attachments

• IMG_1754.jpg
    IMG_1754.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1755.jpg
    IMG_1755.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1757.jpg
    IMG_1757.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 122

pissednbroke

Reaction score
Dam the one I saw did not have the extra gage holes but like was said all the more reason for the turbo thanks for all the help.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is the most hideous accessory I've seen yet, I would much rather hold the gauge in my hand and ride. I seen a nice billet one that makes it flat mounted just like that.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guys that make gill vents were prototyping a molded gauge pod last year. Should be available for this season, maybe you saw one somewhere.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i just bought and installed one from wildchild on snowest forum and its a pretty sweet set up, plus hes from canada and $60 bone shipped, email him @ wwildchild@hotmail.com

Kurt is a great guy to deal with. Top quality parts!! Makes the gage easier to see and adds another vent.

He hangs around on this forum too. Best to e-mail him

Top Bottom