2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

zannydo

Reaction score
At 40 bucks a couple, sure be nice if they could groom over the holiday season for us old guys. Clemina was whooped right out. To be 20 years younger. Pass the linament.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At 40 bucks a couple, sure be nice if they could groom over the holiday season for us old guys. Clemina was whooped right out. To be 20 years younger. Pass the linament.
Wow have not seen that comment for this time of the year for a long time. Must not be getting the snow or weather to work with.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's hard to say but I'm guessing with the skinny snow everywhere else, the user numbers are probably higher than expected. The Valemount areas are usually taken care of very well. P.s.No linament here but I have some lyrica that works much better 😁😁😁

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 things. snow at allan was sick today 2+feet in my honey holes. second thing
learn how to park in the parking lot!!!!!

what a chit show.
I'll second that, that was just wicked snow. I also was blocked in for over an hour lol

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow out there is amazing ! Over a foot fell in the allan lot last night and created some parking issues out there today. We appologize for any inconvenience.

As far as grooming goes, we are doing our best with the conditions given. Near zero temperatures, wet heavy snow and intermittent rain all have led to less than ideal conditions. But please be assured that we are doing our best to provide good access for all of you and Allan and Clemina have been groomed every night this holiday season.

You are our winter economy, this is what our town is about and we LOVE it ! Thank you all for coming, hopefully we can get some cooler weather here soon to help us with the longevity of our trails.

Attachments

• December_28,_2011-page-001[1].jpg
    December_28,_2011-page-001[1].jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 499

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year he stole a camera film cartrige from circled mistake. He still hasn't got over it cause there some good pics on it. Last I heard he was applying for his mountain trappers liceanse. It would be interesting someday if you were to replace the cabin and tear down the old one. The Martin probably has a lot of stuff for the pawn shop. It could also be the Allan Cabin time capsule.

Never Get Over That....... Now tht we got a camera without tapes the little bastard gotta take the whole CAMERA now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allan parking lot this morning, what a joke!! Lol we were gonna go to Allan but saw the parking lot and went to chappell. Chappell needs a groom bad! But up top the snow was amazing

Sent from phone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325117372.070452.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325117372.070452.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 753
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325117394.887779.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325117394.887779.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 763
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325117409.436872.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325117409.436872.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 755

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quit whining Bitches ! It's got to snow big to have the big pow days up top. Take off the purse, loosen the bra and pass me a beer

Actually how about a beer for the volunteers and everyone else in Valemount that take care of us whiny needy sled heads

Last edited:

Doof

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We originally planned on going to Allen today, but by the time we got there the parking lot was a joke do we made our way to Chappell. The trail was horrible, but the snow up top was insane! Between 2-4 feet of fresh in places. Probed 9 feet down in the trees.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
West ridge was decent today. Brakes stopped working at the top of the trail on the way down, needed a change of shorts when I got to the bottom of the trail!

Sent from phone

WildWestDooing

Reaction score
Yesterday went to Allan and idot long trailer that start whole thing mess up. We trying to help push them to 2 parking lot and broke tow rope. I dont know what happen after that. Pretty deep in back 2 parking lot. Today went to Clemina and awesome riding today best ever than Allan yesterday.

bstienwand

Reaction score
Yesterday went to Allan and idot long trailer that start whole thing mess up. We trying to help push them to 2 parking lot and broke tow rope. I dont know what happen after that. Pretty deep in back 2 parking lot. Today went to Clemina and awesome riding today best ever than Allan yesterday.

Uhhh what?

slednek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You lost me at Yesterday.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
West ridge was decent today. Brakes stopped working at the top of the trail on the way down, needed a change of shorts when I got to the bottom of the trail!

Sent from phone

Wow, I thought about that happening both times I've ridden there! Now thats an adrenaline rush! anybody get any footage?

Doof

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chappell creek is getting groomed right now. We were approximately 14km up the trail pulling a sled out that my buddy managed to ride off the trail :p so if you see a nice trail going down into the trees off the trail, you know what's it is from lol. It was snowing hard while we were busy pulling it out for 3 hours, so I imagine the snow up top should be good.

Top Bottom