2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

joe-bert

Reaction score
a couple guys a work with were up in allen creek on thursday the 8th? and they said it was super weird conditions just hard pack everywhere and it was also a combination of being wind blown and tracked out. but they still had a good time they went down by some creek and found some decent pow i guess you just gotta look a little harder for the fluffy stuff.

CRASHMAN

Reaction score
just got back traced up bad had to look hard to find some powder but was found ok weekend need more snow

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allen was tracked out and wind blown today. Needs snow. If you know the mountain I'm sure you can go find something but I don't and didn't venture to far

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were up in Vale this weekend Had a great time as always, Snow is a little on the beat side but owell, Sat we went in past Avy Ally in Alan and had a great time, other then poor visability. Then Sunday we went into Westridge, trail was icy but if you had a bit of speed it was not bad. Not sure if my Brother Mark (some guy I met on Friday night will see this) But if you do let me know, maybe we can set up another man tracker weekend in Vale. Great weekend thanks for the hospitality Valemount

Reaction score
photo.JPG Was in Valemount on Wed, Thurs and Fri. very tracked conditions. Not much fresh unless you go to the backwoods... Allen Creek was hard packed trail going in with a fresh groom Thurs morning. The 20km trail to Chappel Creek was not groomed on Fri and no fresh stuff. 20km of rough wash board stuff going in.
Not a bad few days but hopefully we will see some new stuff soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom