2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics sask,,,oasis looks like a good time. Got 2 weeks off thru christmas, think ill have to take a poke at that spot

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oasis is definitely on my adventure list for this year. Just need some buddies that have the balls to try it lol.

Sent from my eYefone using Tapatalk

Garrett.H

Reaction score
The old farm sled is ready for Valemont this weekend:) Will see how she does might have to start ridin something abit longer of a track:) Will post pictures on Monday of the weekend ahead Riding:)!
IMG_0515.jpg

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any new snow to report? leaving thursday for a couple days of riding. Weather network hasn't shown any but you can never trust them.

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out to vale on the 16 thru 20. No snow in the forecast so just wondering how everything has been looking lately. I would imagine things are probably starting to get beaten down a nice bit.

Ripper1

Reaction score
I'm also heading out the 16th with a convoy,I'll also be riding an older mule,hoping that the 151" that was added will help me out for my first mountain ride.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm also heading out the 16th with a convoy,I'll also be riding an older mule,hoping that the 151" that was added will help me out for my first mountain ride.
It'll get you around, just be prepared to spend money. Once you get the mountain bug your gonna wanna do it again and again. It doesn't matter what you ride, it's that you ride

joe-bert

Reaction score
man getting pumped here... doing my avi field course on the 16th, doing some riding on the 17th. so that i can come back to edmonton for like 3 days and head back out to ride 21st 22nd and maybe the 23rd... its gonna be sick! things getting pretty tracked out out there or are they getting alot of snow still theres nothing on the weather network so i dont know:S

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride a 144 and get around pretty good. All my buddies are on 153 to 155s and I can follow them on my 144.

Dtripps

Reaction score
Cant wait, I will be riding with a group of six from the 18th to the 22nd, half the group are newbies, but it will be good as i will be testing my new MPI Turbo 180 kit on my 2008 Nytro MTX. PUMPED TO TEST THIS THING OUT!!!!! Also be returning on the 26th to the 30th with a group of 4. Keep the snow reports going.

Skinnykid

Reaction score
I will be there on the 27th. Looks like i'm breaking the summit in there since we have no snow here! Can't wait!!!

mobgma

Reaction score
Cant wait, I will be riding with a group of six from the 18th to the 22nd, half the group are newbies, but it will be good as i will be testing my new MPI Turbo 180 kit on my 2008 Nytro MTX. PUMPED TO TEST THIS THING OUT!!!!! Also be returning on the 26th to the 30th with a group of 4. Keep the snow reports going.

Group of 8 coming also from 26th to 30th. staying a Bone Creek.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone

Currently snowing in town, although its forecasted to not amount up to a pile. The areas have been ridden pretty hard, yet there is still loads of snow out there still for those who can brave getting off the beaten path. Check out the varda website at www.valemountrecdevelopment.com for google earth links to the riding area boundaries. This is a great tool for exploration while remaining within the area limits. If you need any further info, please do not hesitate to call 250-566-4817.

Braaap

Reaction score
Heading up tonight for the weekend... Unfortunate about the snow, always a good time up there no matter what the conditions though. Trying out my newly aquired '11 Etec and bringing a Greenhorn in our group... Cant wait!

Brappp306

Reaction score
Theres 13 of us coming up the same date.

HIGH ROLLER

Reaction score
Heading out monday morning not sure if any body is going with me but im up for anything if somebody would like to ride with me.

Top Bottom