2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Clemina yesterday and the conditions were awesome. It snowed enough to cover are tracks from the day before. Lots of sleds, but I know a couple secret spots. only saw 6 sleds all day with over 100 in the parking lot.

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Clemina yesterday and the conditions were awesome. It snowed enough to cover are tracks from the day before. Lots of sleds, but I know a couple secret spots. only saw 6 sleds all day with over 100 in the parking lot.
100 in the parking lot on a Friday this early in the season hopefully means it will be a great year for VARDA and the Village of Valemount both of whom would have a tough time of it in the winter without the sledders. Here's to a great year of sledding and a big thanks to all of those who keep coming back and those coming for the first time.

cbsharp

Reaction score
100 in the parking lot on a Friday this early in the season hopefully means it will be a great year for VARDA and the Village of Valemount both of whom would have a tough time of it in the winter without the sledders. Here's to a great year of sledding and a big thanks to all of those who keep coming back and those coming for the first time.
Yeah and there will be roughly 100 a-arms that will be broken too. HahahahahHhBraaaapbraaaaPp

cbsharp

Reaction score
I love to whip my skis in alien crwek keep your greasy dick beaters off my motorized snow toboggan

cbsharp

Reaction score
Ya good one "poostick"
Yaaaaa.... i outclimbed you today with an etec that is not broke in yet. You need to buy a camoplast track with all the power you have with your proclimb. By the way, your proclimb did very well today no joke.

cbsharp

Reaction score
Allen creek is tracked out big time today how was the battle at oasis today
Allen ruled! Hit the "ski hill" with a little finnese we found 3ft of fresh untouched! Dizzle Dizzle! Pm me and mail me a bottle of fireball and i will tell you where it is. Ps... DevoD is a stick of poo!

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only made the first bowl. Had sled trouble once we got there. Headed down about 2. Check it out tomorrow again.

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would like to thank the azzhats who decided to help themselves to the diesel out of my slip tank last night! Next time put the f*cking nozzle and hose away properly. This is one of those times I wish the slip tank was full of antifreeze! Good thing I didn't catch you, you guys would have needed a hospital...

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would like to thank the azzhats who decided to help themselves to the diesel out of my slip tank last night! Next time put the f*cking nozzle and hose away properly. This is one of those times I wish the slip tank was full of antifreeze! Good thing I didn't catch you, you guys would have needed a hospital...

No Sh!t right out of the slip tank!..brave looser's..where were you at?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF??

Throw an old Gopro at the entrance to the parking lot, or inside the cab on photo mode, get the fugger's plate numbers.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Holy fack that pisses me off just hearing about that. Some people.

Sent from my mobile phone

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Sh!t right out of the slip tank!..brave looser's..where were you at?
Best Western was full so we stayed at the Ramada, another truck and trailer besides us. Whoever did this was filling Jerry cans cause you could see the imprints in the snow beside the truck. Not like the town was out of diesel.

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best Western was full so we stayed at the Ramada, another truck and trailer besides us. Whoever did this was filling Jerry cans cause you could see the imprints in the snow beside the truck. Not like the town was out of diesel.
This is why i love the best western they lock the gate and have security watch all night. You are always going to find loser's with nothing to do but steel someones hard earned dollars, and boy would I love to catch these loser's red handed with my trusty baseball bat. I feel your pain

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is why i love the best western they lock the gate and have security watch all night. You are always going to find loser's with nothing to do but steel someones hard earned dollars, and boy would I love to catch these loser's red handed with my trusty baseball bat. I feel your pain
Thanks, well I can say at least it was only the diesel and not a truck break in or worse truck, trailer and sleds stolen :)

Top Bottom