2011 / 2012 Valemount Info and Updates

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, that is the first ive heard of these. I hope you guys were able to take pics and sent the info into forecaster@avlanche.ca or at least please give us a call at varda and let us know, so we can go have a look.

if you have pics please email them to me at varda@valemount.ca and I will pass them along if you like.

ride safe

Last edited by a moderator:

RMKKing

Reaction score
Rode Clemina again today, got further back towards Morning Glory but stopped at the last creek. (We think) Finished the day off playing in the trees in and around the bottom of Goat Ridge. Went and checked out Hillclimb, major rocks still sticking out of the snow all the way up the slope and at the bottom. As for slides we didn't see anything but we did stay in the lower tree stuff with all the wind and snow blowing today. Can't seem to upload pics today. :mad:

Last edited:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, Allen creek had another 20cm of fresh in the parking lot yesterday, although there was light rain on and off till 1450m then all snow again from there. The wind has settled and the rain has gone away and we are currently getting just dumped on again, with a good 10cm falling overnight and its continuing to hammer down.

Allen trail was looking in good shape and we just want to thank everyone for respecting the blockage of the new trail. Vince and I set some tracks in it yesterday from the top down, to help pack it for the groomer, although the gate remains closed to prevent any icing.

For those riding today or tomorrow, the little bit of ice on the old trail up is long gone and burried.

I will update either later this afternoon or tomorrow morning with a potential grooming plan for the weekend.

Max

Reaction score
Thanks Curis,

Great idea to pack from the top down, get that Vinne off the couch to start groming. You will get your fill of Maxwell every wkend.

DevoD

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me when the moose is open? (if its not already) We will be there to Whip our skis back and forth on the Dec 1 weekend!! Braap Braap!!!!!

DougL

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Carabou Grill will open this weekend?
Second best place to be in Valemount!!

Sledneck911

Reaction score
i believe the carabou was open when i was there on the 11th!! ill be up there this weekend so see everyone up there!!

J__Zak

Reaction score
Just a quick question guys i am coming up early December and need to know if there's a place right in Valemount that rents beacons a number would be great too. Thanks in advance.

Brap

Reaction score
Just a quick question guys i am coming up early December and need to know if there's a place right in Valemount that rents beacons a number would be great too. Thanks in advance.

alpine country rentals (250) 566-9774

Top Bottom